Thread: Hello there

1. Collapse Details
    Hello there
    Hi, My name is Erwin I'm 19(almost 20) I live in Spain though I'm Belgian and I'm new here, I wanted to look for a website where maybe I could get some info about businesses and managing an enterprise.

Sadly I didn't get any kind of diploma or education in this sector... I finished high school, and went to work, well at least I work for "myself", my family owns a kind of hotel and my father put me in charge of the bar, the sad thing is that my father is old and he didn't teach me almost anything about the rest of the managing though he knows that in some years I'll be in charge. So I thought that I could be autodidact and learn from reading books and maybe forums? So the main reason to be here is to learn, the first thing I would like to ask is, could you recommend any book to start with?
    I think it has nothing to do with education, and maybe all bullshit (I say it from some reviews) but I read Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad", and was reading "unfair advantage" but after reading some reviews I didn't know if I had to continue...

My objective, is to return our business to how it was 10 years ago, we went from having 30-40 employees to 4 right now, maybe is too late and by the way, I'm interested in investing too.

Well, that was a long ass post I hope I can learn a lot here and maybe even make some friends, cheers.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    1400 N 2nd St, Hwy 59 North Cherokee, IA 51012
    Hi there... We are one of the best hotels and motels in town. We provide the services like Super 8 Motel, Motel in IA, Motels in Cherokee, Cherokee Inn and many more. Contact us if you are around North Cherokee, IA.
    Motel in Cherokee IA

Share on facebook

Last edited by cherokeeinn; 06-29-2017 at 02:17 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    1400 N 2nd St, Hwy 59 North Cherokee, IA 51012
    Hi there... We are one of the best hotels and motels in North Cherokee, IA. We provide the services like Super 8 Motel, Motel in IA, Motels in Cherokee, Cherokee Inn and many more. Contact us if you are around Cherokee.
    Motel in Cherokee IA

Share on facebook

Last edited by cherokeeinn; 06-29-2017 at 02:22 AM. Reason: I fogot to bold my keyword.

4. Collapse Details
    Great!!! Hi guys!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    Nice to see here.I am also a new member.

Share on facebook

Earn $2500 per month
    Top 10 ptc website that pays $2 per click and $1 per click.Join now and start earning.

6. Collapse Details
    Welcome
    Hi,
    Nice to see here.I am also a new member.

Share on facebook

Earn $2500 per month
    Top 10 ptc website that pays $2 per click and $1 per click.Join now and start earning.

7. Collapse Details
    Welcome here! please stay home & stay safe

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Well, you have come to the right forum. There are questions that can be answered in there. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook