Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Has anyone heard of Clickbank?
    www.clickbank.com
    A site where you can sell your products or services digitally, or earn commissions from selling the products and services for others.
    I tried it before, and it didn't quite suited me back then. I heard of some success story with Clickbank, so I feel like asking here......
    Anyone uses Clickback?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I have used it in the past. I have not had much success with it either. I am in the process of working on it again though. I, too, have heard people have had great success with this. If you are into affiliate marketing, this works in the same way. Like you said, you can promote for others and get a percentage. Hopefully someone will leave a post to help us both out! :0)

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I used clickbank before, but for some reason, my account was depleted due to inactivity (i.e. no sale!) and when I inquired about it, I found out that deductions was meant for the maintenance fee?!?!?! I was surprised by it but I could not do anything until its all gone. One more thing, if for some reason that you forgot your password... say goodbye to it because they do not offer password recovery.. that means.. a NEW APPLICATION is again required.. *sigh* good luck to you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by owesem75 View Post
    I used clickbank before, but for some reason, my account was depleted due to inactivity (i.e. no sale!) and when I inquired about it, I found out that deductions was meant for the maintenance fee?!?!?! I was surprised by it but I could not do anything until its all gone. One more thing, if for some reason that you forgot your password... say goodbye to it because they do not offer password recovery.. that means.. a NEW APPLICATION is again required.. *sigh* good luck to you.
    Ah yes......I remember about this. You don't create your own password for Clickbank. They generate a random set of alphabets and numbers for you which you will have to remember as that set of numbers will be your password from that moment on. Is it still the same right now? Seems rather inconvenient, but maybe it's for better security purpose i guess.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    IMO if you are selling digital products there are better places than clickbank to sell your products.

At the time it was launched, Clickbank had a monopoly because it was the one of the few onlines stores where you could buy digital products but as other sites gained popularity and trust, clickbank fell out favor with those who used it. That' why most clickbank affiliate marketers don't make money from the site because shoppers buy stuff on more reputatble sites.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    From what I've seen, it's not a business you can rely on. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems it doesn't have such a good reputation. I wouldn't recommend that site either. It's not reliable at all.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I did try out their program and I did get some income out of it but I ultimately decided it took a bit too much of my time and effort for the amount of profit I was gaining from it. If I had stuck with it, I might have gotten better at it, but I just didn't find it enjoyable enough to stick with it to be honest. I think there are a lot of other affiliate programs that are a lot more interesting than theirs, but I do admire them for at least being legitimate and for keeping themselves relevant for this long and also for paying their affiliates on time which is why I'm not surprised that many people are praising their program.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I haven't heard of Clickbank, but I will definitely check it out. However, the fact that it doesn't really have a reputation makes me doubt its legitimacy, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for all your simple reviews about it guys!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I have used ClickBank and find the products to be hard to actually convert. There are heaps on there, but not many that people are genuinely interested. The products are also hard to promote due to their nature. For example, there is a lot of anti virus software.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Sites like ScamVoid do not recommend it either. I don't think you should try this site at all. It's not worth the effort and it's most likely a big scam or a waste of time.

Share on facebook