Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I did hear about it some time ago. A guy in a forum was promoting it and recommending people to sign up. I did a little bit research on the sites and most of the people who joined were getting nowhere. It is a huge waste of time and you could have spent your time doing something else more productive. The people who have made their profits from the site might be the old-timers; new guy joining will not really see the money unless you invest a huge amount of your time in it.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Taru View Post
    I did try out their program and I did get some income out of it but I ultimately decided it took a bit too much of my time and effort for the amount of profit I was gaining from it. If I had stuck with it, I might have gotten better at it, but I just didn't find it enjoyable enough to stick with it to be honest. I think there are a lot of other affiliate programs that are a lot more interesting than theirs, but I do admire them for at least being legitimate and for keeping themselves relevant for this long and also for paying their affiliates on time which is why I'm not surprised that many people are praising their program.
    That's what I thought too! I spent some time with clickbank as well and I hardly got sells from it. By the way what other affiliate programs that you think are more interesting than Clickbank?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    All these sites will give you what I call empty visitors. Yes, your visitor stats will go up but because there is no interaction with your site, nothing happens.
    Those same people also will never return to your site so they're even more useless.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Well I love Clickbank. I make a few sales a week and the money has really helped me financially, they always send me my cheque when they say also . I have had to really build on a customer base though, just to make a few sales a week. I do sometimes question if its worth it, but right now the money helps .

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Is the work involved with Affiliate Marketing, basically similar to running your own web store, that works lets say with drop shipping. I have been watching their affiliate marketer training videos, and it seems the advice they are providing is extremely beneficial to a new comer. Its a four step training process and each video is about 20 minutes long, I suggest everyone check it out, because honestly, their videos made me inspired nad gave exceptional background information into what kind of work needs to go to making sells via the internet.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaIReilly View Post
    Well I love Clickbank. I make a few sales a week and the money has really helped me financially, they always send me my cheque when they say also . I have had to really build on a customer base though, just to make a few sales a week. I do sometimes question if its worth it, but right now the money helps .
    Now this is refreshing. I guess it just didn't suit my style. Or maybe I am expecting income too soon? Can you tell us how much time that you have invested in Clickbank to get a few sales a week? And do you have a pattern for what you sell? Do you focus on a specific group of merchandise/services or try to sell a lot of different things?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    What exactly is clickbank? Is it a service that offers site traffic? I agree with what another poster said about empty visitors. The amount of unique visitors can be deceiving, as you'll get fewer page impressions and clicks per visitor.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I'm assuming this is like amazong mTurk or click worker?
    if so then it can be profitable for sure.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    To make money on Clickbank is not that easy. Unless you have been on the site for quite sometime, it will be hard to make your first sell. That is how affiliate marketing works. It can be hard to break through but once you get your first customers it will be beginning for your success.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Although I have signed up at ClickBank as an affiliate, I haven't used it. At the same time I signed up for ClickBank, I also joined Commission Junction and LinkShare. All three are in fact affiliation programs. From what I have seen so far, more products from ClickBank are non-physical goods such as e-books, recipes, etc. While CJ and LS both have big name retailers selling physical goods.

While I have heard more successful stories from Clickbank, I believe it is due to the nature of much higher commission. Many vendors from CB offer 50~70% commission if you can sell goods for them. On CJ for example, this number is often around 5~10%. If it is up to me, I'd pick selling physical goods from better known vendors any day over Click bank.

Whatever affiliation program you choose, you must work out a strategy to promote the products in order to be successful.

Share on facebook