Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I have heard about Clickbank before and I even have an account with them. I can assure you that click bank is legit and you can generate tons of money with it as long as you market the product the right way with effective strategies. Clickbank has several products with various niches that you can choose from and it is highly recommended that you build a website or blog and build a list of clients and drive them to purchase the products from you and in return you get high commissions. Some of the commissions are as high as 75% and that is amazing.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Rightly said, it is a type of Affiliate marketing business. this is great concept which helps to make you earn some money and make contacts.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    At that time it had been unveiled, Clickbank got some sort of monopoly because it seemed to be this mostly of the onlines outlets enabling you to acquire a digital solutions however because various other web sites accumulated recognition in addition to believe in, clickbank fell into available favor using those who employed that. That' the reason most clickbank affiliates don't monetize your website mainly because people acquire goods with much more reputatble web sites.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I'm shocked at many of the bad reviews or experiences people have had here with ClickBank. I've been using CB for years and do agree with some of you that there are crappy and worthless products for sale in their marketplace but if you dig deep enough you will find some true gems.

As an example: There's a product through ClickBank that I've promoting for several years and it converts a $24+ sale for me for LESS than 50 visitors I send to my link. This is absolutely amazing if you think about it and I don't do much in ways of promotion for it either. I used to get daily sales for this product until lovely Google decided to change their algorithm but where there's a will there's a way.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Through just what I've truly noticed, it isn't really a small business you possibly can depend upon. We have not tried using it but, however it looks it doesn't have got a real excellent popularity. We probably would not recommend that website possibly. It may not be trusted by any means.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Not to be the bearer of bad news, but:

1) No one will promote this. I'd say maybe 5% of what's on clickbank makes any money, and the amount of commission that you are offering is in the range of what people can make with CPA offers (zip codes, emails, cc offers, etc...).

2) I have personally created an ebook, website, and put it on clickbank and it just died on the vine. Too much competition, and my statistics never garnered any serious attention from the affiliates.

Clickbank is probably a bad outlet for you. Certainly try it if you'd like, I just don't think anyone would take the time to a) find your product and b) promote it. But that's just ClickBank. There's probably much better places for a new author to promote their wares.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I signed up with clickbank a long time ago and did it for a little while. I have not tried to market any if the products in a long time. I did not have much success with it either. I have also heard a lot of success stories but some of them I saw were proven to be false. Some people may have made A nice amount of maoney with it but it just was not working for me so I stopped. I did give it a good try it is not that I tried it for a little bit and then stop. I actually did do it for a litle while and did not have all that good of a result.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    One thing that ticked me off with Clickbank is the fact that you need to make at least five sales in order to get paid. So if you made four sales for a product at $100 a piece you wouldn't get paid until a fifth sale were to happen. Also, if you don't get any sales for (Ithink it's 6 months) they will start deducting from your account. I think it's 5 bucks a week or something. The first sale I got on Clickbank was reduced to nothing because I didn't get another sale in 6 months because I was a newbie, so bye-bye $40.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Is Clickbank good? I haven't heard any reviews of it or people who have actually earned something from the site.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hey there

I have known about clickbank for a few years and I have actually made some money from clickbank in the years gone by. Clickbank was my introduction to making money online when I first learned about affiliate marketing clickbank was the first place that I learned about. The sign up process is so simple and anyone can get started immediately. I tried all kinds of different ways to make money with clickbank but the more I tried the more I failed to get anything to work for me. Until i learned that in order for anyone to run a successful internet marketing business they need to build their "email list". Building and email list is the most important thing that you can do for your online company. Building and email list is like having a pocket full of traffic that you can tap into almost instantly.

Now it is not enough to just build your email list you must also cultivate a relationship with that email list. Truth is people do not answer or even open emails from sources that they do not really trust. That is why it is important to build a good relationship with people on your email list.

The Clickbank Process Broken Down

1 - Set Up A Squeeze Page/Opt in Page - this is simply a page that you would set up and drive traffic to in order to capture peoples email addresses. Sometimes what you can do is bribe people by offering them a free give if they submit their email addresses.

2 - Create a Follow up sequence using aweber - Aweber is an email auto responder service. This means that you can use aweber to send email to lots of people at one time without being penalized for spamming people. Aweber allows you to use their technology to build your email list.

3 - Continue Cultivating A Relationship with that list - provide the people on your email list with valuable and useful content and while providing them with the useful content you can send them offers to products that you have used in the past to help you to make money or accomplish whatever problem that they may be experiencing. This then earns you some affiliate commissions.

That is basically the process to clickbank. Clickbank is great for if you are just starting out in building your information business.

Share on facebook