Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    One question I would have is how much in profit the company makes per year. Then I would take that amount and come up with an NPV (Net Present Value) of these cash flows. That will tell you what the company is worth.

But it will also tell you how much (for the $70k-$100k) you should be willing to pay for the funds you need (in dollars). I have a article on the best sources of business capital. Not selling anything. To read it, click here.

But I do want to say that in most cases, taking on a partner will cost you more than even the worst of loans.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Agree with Hasslefreeadvances- cash flow is key

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Do you need loan we offer any amount of loan at very low interest rate of 2%, do you need mortgage loan, we offer all types of loans. Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, business loans, real estate loans, we do business worldwide, Since 2003 hundreds of thousands of borrowers have obtained billions of dollars and Euros in loans through us. We are committed to providing outstanding customer service and hold ourselves to the highest standards in safeguarding your personal information. There are hundreds of sources where money can be borrowed, forgive us for “tooting our own horn”; but we think we are simply one of the very best sources due to our experience and integrity (we can provide the references of people who have received loans from us worldwide to back that statement up) Any interested loan seeker should email us for more information bestconnectionloan@outlook.com

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    If you have excellent credit, and any kind of relationship (or referral) with/into a commercial banker, it is possible.

The most important thing for the banker to see is the last 2 years of the businesses tax returns.

After that, it would be last two years financials (plus YTD)... i.e., income statement and balance sheet. Equally as important as financials, would be a personal financial statement.

If the business is valued at $100,000 (or even better if the valuation is more than your cost), you'll probably be expected to have skin in the game... of around $25k.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Your best bet would be to try the bank where you do your daily banking business. Of course they should just be the first one you go and see, get offers from every bank possible.

If the figures stated above are correct and you have the papers to prove it, and with you financing 30% of the price yourself, I think the banks should be quite happy to give you a loan for the 70k which you are missing.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I likewise exhort this. Simply ask your ordinary bank. You as of now have 1/3th of the aggregate sum which is great however it could be better.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I moreover urge this. Basically ask your conventional bank. You starting at now have 1/3th of the total which is incredible anyway it could be better.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    If you are looking for a business loan provider and don’t want to get indulged in long and tiring process of documentation, then Finance India Trust is the answer for you . Finance India Trust is enlisted as noticeable business loan providers. We understand your requirements and dreams about your business. We are offering easy repayment of loan and flexibility in tenure. We are covering many industries to fulfil the firm’s individual needs. So, whether you are going to start a new venture or expansion, we can make it happen for you.

Contact Details:

Finance India Trust
    B-3/1 - H-4, Vardhman North Ex Plaza,
    Netaji Subhash Place,
    Pitampura, Delhi-110034

Email: query@financeindiatrust.com
    Phone: 920-504-7837

Share on facebook

Finance India Trust firms, is a professional corporate financial Consulting Firms. We are a top loan company in Delhi, Get best loan services in Delhi with us.

9. Collapse Details
    We Provide Loans – No Collateral Needed!

Greetings!

We are looking for Associations, Memberships, and Organizations to offer their members no
    risk and no cost solutions in the U.S., including our unique loan program that is one of the first
    that can be mass marketed. With more than 30 years in the loan business we know we have
    something special in this program.
    We are looking for the right marketing partners!
    What is the Potential Opportunity and Commissions?
    Its pay for performance and the numbers are phenomenal for the right partner!
    $100,000 average loan X 2 points | $2,000 X 10 Membership Loans per Day = $20,000 Per Day
    to our Partner!
    There is a new way to access capital to start, buy, or expand your business!
    Any entrepreneur / business owner can now apply for an unsecured line of credit program with
    these special terms in the U.S.:
    * Interest free for 6 to 12 months with 4 years to pay it off!
    * Completely unsecured with no liens on any of your assets.
    * Requires no income verification, no tax returns and no banks statements.
    * Suitable for any stage of development -Including start-ups.
    * Absolutely no restrictions on use of funds.
    * Works in all industries.
    This popular new funding program allows just about any entrepreneur / business owner to get
    the cash they need!

If you are interested in becoming a marketing partner, please contact us.

Regards,
    Marifel Antonette S. Jimenez
    Independent Affiliate Agent
    http://www.AbovetheStandard.net
    Email: marifelsaguit@gmail.com
    Mobile: +639454775800

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Usually banks offer loans with strict terms n conditions but i know some private lenders who can give you loan with minimal documentations. Among them Merchant Advisors and National Funding are the best. Visit their website for more details.

Share on facebook