Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Affiliate marketing is the most fruitful process of getting paid while sitting at home. For affiliate marketing a person must have his own popular blog or website with good traffic. the user has to promote any 3rd party products online and he gets commission whenever a sale is done by a customer through his website. this entrire process is tracked by affiliate network which works in between you and the organization whose products you are selling through banner or links.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    These guys are affiliate marketers...

www.winningfxbrokers.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I can say Affiliate marketing is a kind of performance oriented marketing system, here you can earn money based on the number of visitors or sales by your own marketing efforts.

Share on facebook

Learn more about how to earn money from home

4. Collapse Details
    Hey there

I had that question few months ago and I am glad I am at a level to answer your question today. Affiliate marketing is where you promote other people's product on your website, funnel traffic and get commission out of buyers who visit and buy the product. I learned how to do the business for my self and looks interesting. As soon as I learned for my self, I created a website to help others who might want to learn the skills of Affiliate marketing.

Cheers
    Josi

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Affiliate marketing is internet advertising that allows any online business to affiliate themselves with web site owners (known as affiliates or publishers) using affiliate programs. Affiliates make money by generating sales, leads and traffic for the Merchants business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    online selling and promoting products from other companies and people. For info in hindi Affiliate marketing kya hai

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Affiliate marketing is the marketing strategy which we do on behalf of the company whose product or services has to be sold. Thus doing marketing for others and in return getting some commission for it is known as affiliate marketing.
    Advantage: You don't have to buy products for selling not the tension of shipping
    Disadv: This is a long process, you won't get money instantaneously. The product must be sold and no return back. The commission is small may take the time to earn lots of money. Lots of hard work required.

Share on facebook