1. Collapse Details
    Structuring the finances
    I have a LLC and DBA company under it. I will add other companies under the LLC later, but for now it's one company.

Im going to start off working in the field under the DBA company, but later will step back and oversee everything.

When the DBA company makes money, do I cut a check to the LLC bank account each month? Is there a certain percentage each business should cut to the LLC once I add more? Once I pull my self out the field, do I pay myself from the LLC or the DBA? Should I pay my self an hr wage from the DBA, then a percentage from the LLC?

Should the LLC have a bank account and each company under it have its own?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Maintaining a separate bank account for the LLC indicates that the owner intends to maintain a separate and distinct legal identity for the LLC and not use the enterprise as a dummy or shell corporation for the purpose of defrauding creditors.
    Typically, an LLC should maintain a separate bank account, and keep separate books and accounting records for the business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Maintaining a separate bank account for the LLC indicates that the owner intends to maintain a separate and distinct legal identity for the LLC and not use the enterprise as a dummy or shell corporation for the purpose of defrauding creditors.
    Typically, an LLC should maintain a separate bank account, and keep separate books and accounting records for the business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    LC should maintain a separate bank account, and keep separate books and accounting records for the business.

Share on facebook