Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    I want to buy clothes at a low price and sell them at a higher price on e-bay. I don't want to hire anyone momentary, I just want to see if I can make some money. Is it difficult to ship the items to other countries? Can I make a profit? Do I have to pay any taxes?
    Hey Lithium,

I actually have been running a successful business both on & offline via Ebay and other sites. It's fantastic and can also be semi-automated if you want. Unfortunately, i haven't finished my Books & guides with my step by step process i used to build a GLOBAL SHOPPING NETWORK.
    However, feel free to inbox me so that i can notify you when i'm completed. In the mean time you can get another FREE guide you must read before starting any business. Get it NOW!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I don't think it'll be worth it nor will it be much interest since such items will be bough locally (why pay shipping for something cheap?). The taxes. This depends on the country you're located in.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    it's not difficult you just have to follow some steps :
    1. Find sourcing options.
    2. Educate yourself.
    3. Open and optimize an eBay Store.
    4. Develop your online "triangle of success."
    5. Set gold-star customer service policies.

dafont 192.168.l.l filehippo

Share on facebook

Last edited by Amelia_S; 02-19-2019 at 01:19 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    Building an eBay business is like building any other company from scratch. It's a messy process. ... Selling isn't easy, but getting your business going on eBay is actually pretty simple and straightforward. If you're not already an eBay member, you'll need to get an eBay account.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Building an eBay business resembles assembling some other organization without any preparation. It's a chaotic procedure. Selling isn't simple, yet getting your business moving on eBay is in reality entirely basic and clear. In case you're not effectively an eBay part, you'll have to get an eBay account.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Building an eBay business resembles fabricating some other organization without any preparation. It's a muddled procedure. Selling isn't simple, yet getting your business moving on eBay is in reality entirely basic and direct. In case you're not effectively an eBay part, you'll have to get an eBay account.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Building an eBay business resembles assembling some other organization without any preparation. It's an untidy procedure. ... Selling isn't simple, however getting your business moving on eBay is in reality truly basic and clear. In case you're not effectively an eBay part, you'll have to get an eBay account.

Share on facebook