Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Are there any 'work from home' sites?
    Many people are saying they are making money only by executing a few simple tasks. All those sites seem like a scam to me or a big headache. I think with that effort, I could make more money in real life.

Has anybody made a profit out of these sites? Are they worth the time?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Back when I was still young and naive, I used to believe that such sites were a godsend for someone who doesn't want to work a 9 to 5 office job. And so, I signed out for most of them, only to find out that there were either scams or a waste of time. I definitely learned my lesson the hard way, since I actually forked out cash to purchase a 'system that would make you $500 a week from home.'

It wasn't long before I realized that like everything else in life, earning a decent income from home requires a lot of hard work. Don't fall prey to sites that offer false promises.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    theres ones that arent a scam, such as amazon mturk. but the pay is really low. i mean like its usually less than half of minimum wage. it's up to you to decide whether the pros outweigh the cons.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I don't think there is one program that would provide for a full time income, or at least it wouldn't just depend on just a site itself rather than how one is creative enough to utilize such a program/site. There are lots of ways to earn online, but since a lot of people are participating, you'd have to be unique and set yourself apart or at least find an angle that's different from the others. I liken it to offline businesses in that way, since almost all offline businesses have already seemingly been invented, but it doesn't mean it would be senseless to join the market and compete anymore. Surely, there is still a chance for anyone who does the service better above everyone else.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I use a few different sites, and the pay is pretty low, but there is room to grow, especially with referrals. I never pay for a site though. That is a big mistake and a red flag when looking for legitimate work-at-home sites.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I've heard that freelance web-sites such as odesk offer paid-per-hour work from home jobs. Although most freelancers work for slightly less than what they'd get paid if they worked at a 9-5:00 job, they still earn a decent income. So it really depends on the site where you seek work. All you need to watch out for are two warning signs:

1)The promise of little work for good pay.
    2)Upfront payment to access job "database."

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There is Microworkers. I know some some people who make enough on there to claim it as their main source of income. Although my opinion is that Mturk is the best. I doubt you can make enough money to pay all of your bills, but if you you work at it you can easily make $300, or more a month The pay isn't fair, but at least you are receiving consistent work.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Amazon mTurk for US citizens and MicroWorkers for Europeans are really reliable and perfectly fine websites to earn money from home. Their tasks can get pretty repetitive and sometimes even boring, but I suggest trying them out regardless. If you want to know more, visit /r/Beermoney subreddit, they are always talking about ways to make money on the internet.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think you have answered your own questions; those online sites are not the one you want to join if you want a steady income.
    Do you live in the US? If yes, you can consider looking up Bing Rewards and Amazon mTurk; this should be pretty good for a source for extra cash. The people who work from home and generate a steady source of income typically have their own online business. For starters, I guess you could start freelancing, there any many freelance jobs posted online and maybe you could try giving it a go.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I have used Amazon Mechanical Turk in the past. It's pretty easy to make some money doing stupid tasks. Some tasks are even fun to do.

Share on facebook