Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    There are quite a few, but they don't represent a very large source of income. It's a tempting idea, but at some point you need to ask yourself if 300-400$ a month is going to cut it. You're better off washing dishes, honestly.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It depends on your skills as to whether or not you can make a living from working at home. There are many legit ways to make extra money, but not live on. There are other ways to combine some part time work ops together and make a living.

My suggestion to you is to do a google search on "work at home reviews". This will bring up various sources that are well established and trustworthy. It will also bring up scams. Research who and what you decide to listen to. It's not hard to figure out the ones that are legit. Good luck! Happy hunting!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I see 'work from home' sites as just a way to earn some extra cash.

There are actually a bunch of sites that aren't scams, yet at the same time, there are also a bunch that are scams. All you really need to do before joining a site is to do your research, read reviews, and find proof of payment. I earn from a few sites already, and I'm satisfied with a little extra cash.

I hope I helped!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Iy is much easier to get a part time job than make money online. You make a lot less money for a lot more work online generally.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Not true. You could earn the same amount of money online, as you could with a part time job. and you wouldn't have to expend half the effort. Mturk is the best way to achieve that. Mturk is comparable to a real per time job.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    In order of profitability (in my opinion: Mturk, Microworkers, CloudCrowd, Fiverr.

In any case though, it largely depends on your skillset. You can't just assume that anyone can make a fortune on the internet. Programmers, Coders and Writers with a fair bit of web design knowledge come to mind as the ones with the best chance. You don't need skills like that but it would help on internet money-making quite a lot of you did.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cpefley View Post
    I use a few different sites, and the pay is pretty low, but there is room to grow, especially with referrals. I never pay for a site though. That is a big mistake and a red flag when looking for legitimate work-at-home sites.
    I definitely agree. I use two different online money-making sites, and the pay is very low. However, I'm satisfied with what I currently own because I exert minimal effort just to earn some extra cash.

I also agree that you should never pay to join a site. Most of the time, those are scams. Good luck and be careful when finding some money-making sites!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of work from home sites and most of them are scams or sites that advetise pretty good money but is actually a lie. You could earn money from them but the pay is very low that you should work or do something else than waste your time trying to earn a penny from those sites. There is no work from home site that offers a huge pay for no effort. Better to do real works and find a real job if you want to sustain your family or yourself. A business would be a better alternative rather than wasting your time looking for too good to be true scams.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by autograph View Post
    I think you have answered your own questions; those online sites are not the one you want to join if you want a steady income.
    Do you live in the US? If yes, you can consider looking up Bing Rewards and Amazon mTurk; this should be pretty good for a source for extra cash. The people who work from home and generate a steady source of income typically have their own online business. For starters, I guess you could start freelancing, there any many freelance jobs posted online and maybe you could try giving it a go.

Bing Rewards! Never heard of this one. Will check out!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    There are some legitimately paying sites, but I wouldn't call them a steady income. On most, you will make far too little money and burn out quickly. They are like sweatshop labor.

Share on facebook