Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Did anyone 'beat' Neobux?
    This site isn't really a scam, but it has a very good system. Almost everybody is drowning in it. I have quit trying because it was like a pyramid scheme. But I've seen many people that made a lot of money. Is it possible?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Almost all of the sites like Neobux are nearly impossible to get paid from or everyone would be doing it. Eventually you may be able to make some money from it but odds are you will spend way too much time making a negligible amount of income. I would suggest sticking to "real jobs".

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have used it for 10 minutes before removing my account. It just immediately felt like I wasn't going to make money. I always think about how much I can make in an hour and that amount was insanely low at Neobux.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have been using Neobux for about a two weeks now. I haven't made much but I read stories posted by users about how successful they are. I am going to run it to the end of the month, if I have not made any tangible income by then, I will immediately call it quits.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I know what you mean, but even if they kind of operate like a pyramid scheme, they are still working well within the boundaries of being legal and also they at least still pay their participants unlike many others who have just decided to turn scam as they reached their desired profits. I think the best way to succeed in this is to get as many organic referrals as possible, as I've heard rumors that their rented referrals are mostly just bots which I highly suspect to be true.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I have always wondered about Neobux, and it is nice to hear all the input. I doubt it would be worth my while, and it really is a shame how many people have to waste their time for others to realize that.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I've created an account on Neobux but I'm earning very little on it. I'm just utilizing those Pay per click advertisements, but as you guys know, it isn't much dough.

How do we even earn more on it? I'm probably not using the site correctly.

Help?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Neobux is great actually. It's been about a year now that I've registered my account. One thing about Neobux is that you need to be extremely patient. It's all about the direct and rented referrals that will actually make money for you by doing very little. Rented referrals are actual people, it is actually a rumour that they are robots. I've made over $100. And the pay comes in really quick as well. If anyone wants strategies on how to 'beat' neobux, i'd be happy to help. You can always PM me. Cheers!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Neobux is a "scammy" site. Their T.O.S are so ambiguous that they use them to steal money from those who've earned it. I worked for an hour on Neobux completing Crowdflower tasks. However, when I tried to cash out they told me I'd broken their terms of service. How I did that, they could or would not explain because the accusaton was false. IMO, it's one of the many phony GPT sites which should be avoided at all costs.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by caveman View Post
    Neobux is great actually. It's been about a year now that I've registered my account. One thing about Neobux is that you need to be extremely patient. It's all about the direct and rented referrals that will actually make money for you by doing very little. Rented referrals are actual people, it is actually a rumour that they are robots. I've made over $100. And the pay comes in really quick as well. If anyone wants strategies on how to 'beat' neobux, i'd be happy to help. You can always PM me. Cheers!
    For that amount of time, you could earn a lot of more money on other businesses. I am not a patient man and I quit Neobux. Now that I know there are actual good strategies on this site, I'm sorry I lost the chance. However, I won't return to Neobux again.

Share on facebook