Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I had an account in neobux several years ago, recently got it activated but again quit since the impossibility is great in having even a decent amount of income. Even if you pay them for premium features it really won't work. I hope there are other legitimate sites that replace neobux and sites like those since it turns out to be a semi-scam in the end due to the impossibility of things.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I created an account in Neobux about a year ago. Once I got into it, I realized I would not be able to make any real money. Unless I have many referrals, the time you spent on that site is not worth the rewards. With the same amount of time, I could have made elsewhere doing part-time jobs or whatever. Although technically the site is not a scam, but it really is not worth your time.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It really is impossible to make money unless you have a massive amount of referrals or have a ton of money to invest.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thank you for the kind help. Now I have understood that Neobux isn't a reliable source of income and I will try other sites too.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    out of curiosity, I check neobux, read their concept and tried it for just a few minutes. The concept is good for advertisers, but not for ordinary members who are viewing the ads because it will really eat your time clicking and watching it. I ended up removing my account.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Well their system is quite good considering they have been in the business for quite sometime now. There also a bit lenient when it comes to their rules they will not ban you unless it is necessary.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I have a Neobux account and I was able to cash out $20 from it, though I earned all that money by doing mini-jobs, since not a single one of my referrals is profitable . The site itself technically isn't a scam because it does payout no questions asked, the money was transferred to my Paypal almost instantly, but it really is a pyramid scheme designed in a way that you have to recommend the site to as many people as possible and only then you will get money from your referrals.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have not tried Neobux, but I have tried some of the other sites. I think Clixsense is also very hard to earn any money from. I have tried for a while, but am about to give up on them. Their site seems a little scammy to me. Are there any sites you guys do like and use?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Neobux is not worth a person's time, in my opinion. I have heard that they pay, but the only way to make money is to pay for "rented" referrals. That has the stench of ponzi scheme all over it.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDontSleep View Post
    I have a Neobux account and I was able to cash out $20 from it, though I earned all that money by doing mini-jobs, since not a single one of my referrals is profitable . The site itself technically isn't a scam because it does payout no questions asked, the money was transferred to my Paypal almost instantly, but it really is a pyramid scheme designed in a way that you have to recommend the site to as many people as possible and only then you will get money from your referrals.
    It is however a scam. The microjobs don't pay well and you'll drown in the pyramid schemes and referrals lists.

Share on facebook