Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How about naming your business?
    Do you have a name for your business? If so, what was the process you went through to come up with it and register it? And what kind of business is it (LLC, S/C Corp, etc).

Also, same thing with logos. Did you come up with one for your business? If you did, how did you protect it (i.e. copyright, trademark, etc).

I'm asking because within the next few months I would like to start my own side business as an LLC, in Texas. I know what I'd like to do, but right now I'm putting together names and logos.

Thoughts?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It is essential to do the business name availability check for the name you've selected.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I just choose my wife's name)) It sounds beautiful and users like it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Utilize a name that has significance to it and passes on an advantage. For instance, my first "genuine" book was designated, "Working two jobs on the Internet." "working two jobs" in a split second passed on this was tied in with utilizing the Internet in your extra time to profit. Additionally ensure the name isn't excessively nonexclusive.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    A solid name ought to be basic ➯ Make it simple to spell and articulate first of all, and significant to your crowd, not simply to you. Watkins.

Share on facebook