Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How hard is it to make money with affiliate marketing?
    I've been doing a lot of research within the past few months, and have joined a few websites, but I'm just not sure there is anything to Affiliate Marketing. Have any of you had any success with this? Are there any pointers any of you might be able to give me to get me started or to point me in the right direction? I'm a stay at home mother of 3 and I really need to find something I can do from home so that I can stay with them. I am fairly young, so I've got plenty of time to dedicate, so if any of you know of any type of business I could look into, please don't hesitate.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I'm no expert at this, so take my comment with a grain of salt, but my opinion is that it really isn't any more difficult than putting up your own business, and it does necessitate the same amount of dedication and creativity so I'd suggest taking that into consideration when deciding between this or just finding something else to work on. My advice would be not to believe (too much) any set formulas that the "gurus" are selling you and instead just think if you can come up of a unique enough angle you think would work and then just start out from there. You can offer reviews, contests, giveaways, or even just finding a related niche site that you can buy ad space from - anything that you think will attract potential customers, really. Also, if you are only starting out, I'm assuming you haven't picked out a niche yet, in which case my advice would be to start out with one that's a little less saturated and dominated by the experts which are usually the money making and weight loss niches. Good luck!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It isn't too hard if you're able to market/advertise your website properly. And it really helps if you have a unique niche and something that you can link your affiliate link to. Like a "Get a free iPad!" you'll link them to one of your affiliate links.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, affiliate marketing works and the internet is full of enough success stories to prove this. Still, it's a long road to walk on, you'll need learn a lot, build websites/blogs and experiment until you find your niche and the best ways to approach things. All information required is free so please don't fall into the trap of buying e-books or secret methods since most sellers are targeting beginners that don't know any better than to spend money on what's already available for free.

Start by building a website or blog and begin marketing with different networks but don't expect quick results, it takes some time.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It is pretty hard because nowadays to make money with it you have to have traffic and the only free way to get it is ranking your website which is very hard.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It is extremely hard to make money with Affiliate marketing. Especially if you are a beginner. The biggest problem is that the market is extremely saturated. So even if you have good have good marketing skills. You earnings may still be inconsistent. You have to find your niche, and perfect it. That is the only to make the process easier.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It is not that hard if you have the right platforms and marketing methods and it also depends on who you are an affiliate with. It will not happen over night no legit program is a get rich quick scheme. When working online it is kind of like you get out what you put in. You have to be dedicated and not expect to make a lot of money overnight.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It's very hard to make money with affiliate marketing when you don't know how to do it. Its not easy.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It's hard. Very hard actually at first. But once you get over the initial step, it becomes much, much more easy. It's just that the initial step is so difficult because there's no official process through which to learn this kind of thing. It's all private information that's handed out in secret among secretive people with one another so getting your foot in the door is the hardest part about it.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It really depends on the effort you put in it, the more effort you place and the more determined you are to sell and use your time promoting products the better your chances of earning, but this is really hard since people have to buy what you are selling.

Share on facebook