Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
How hard is it to make money with affiliate marketing? - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Not too hard once you get used to it. It's getting used to it and learning the tricks of the trade that can be challenging. Watch tons of youtube videos and read tons of books to help get you started.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think affiliate link works if we can handle it well. Posting your affiliate links in different forums or social media is great get good results.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It is all about identifying the perfect products to sell. If you can identify the fast moving products and then promote them extensively, be sure to get a lot of support from other people to pay for the goods. I have used affiliate marketing and I had average success.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Chelleeann, there are some really good, legit programs out there. But, in my opinion, you need to find one that offers you an education as well as an opportunity to make money. Internet marketing can be a daunting task but, with the right mentors, you can cut away a lot of the fat and reduce the size of the learning curve considerably. I'm no expert but, I do know that your goal to stay at home with your kids is a great motivator and you could do very well. I have been looking for a great opportunity for a long time and I believe that I can be of some help. Shoot me a PM or an email if you would like more information.

Share on facebook

Last edited by mattandshana; 05-21-2014 at 04:54 AM.
    Free Video Bootcamp will show you how to REALLY make money online!Claim Your Free Bootcamp Here!

No scams... just facts and an education that will help you create the life you've dreamed of!

5. Collapse Details
    There's a lot of moving parts in affiliate marketing. For example choosing the offer, building your list (if you choose to), finding the right kind of traffic to fit the offer and the landing page you're using, motivation, etc... If you'e willing to put forth effort learning and taking action and you don't give up, you can make money.

Also, there are a lot of ways to get FREE traffic besides relying on SEO tactics. Social media sites like Facebook and Google+ generate traffic for free. You will have to pay for it with your time though.

Share on facebook

Last edited by itsnotsobad; 11-17-2015 at 01:28 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by chelleeann View Post
    I've been doing a lot of research within the past few months, and have joined a few websites, but I'm just not sure there is anything to Affiliate Marketing. Have any of you had any success with this? Are there any pointers any of you might be able to give me to get me started or to point me in the right direction? I'm a stay at home mother of 3 and I really need to find something I can do from home so that I can stay with them. I am fairly young, so I've got plenty of time to dedicate, so if any of you know of any type of business I could look into, please don't hesitate.
    I don't think so, I stopped doing it years ago but still get about 800 a month in residuals.

Whatever you do add a web hosting program to your system. They can do well.

Share on facebook

WebHost.Pro Web Hosting | Add your business for free at BizFaves.com

7. Collapse Details
    Affiliate marketing has become one of the most popular ways for people to make money online. It has grown in popularity because it is virtually free to set up and the best thing about it is, just about anyone can start doing it, no matter how old you are or what walk of life you come from.

Share on facebook

Are you facing any problem with your social media activity, WordPress blogging and hosting, and any problem that may click on your mind related to Digital Marketing? Do visits DigitalMediaGlobe for your one end solution and ask any question.

8. Collapse Details
    Hi Chelleeann,
    That is a great question. Good for you in doing your homework. There is a learning curve to be sure and it's good to learn from other's experience realizing you will have your own story. We have done a bit of it all, but it does come down to what is your "niche" and when you find a company, product, and sponsor that you can work with and learn from you will do well. Also, realizing it is a learning curve. I love what I learn recently from my sponsor in referring to our business, "it's a personal development course cleverly disguised as a business." I love that. I wish you well in your worthy search. I understand being a Mom and wanting to be home with your little ones. Our daughter has five children and your time with them, no money can buy.

Share on facebook

Live A Legacy, LLC
    "Don't Let Your Day Slip Past Your Promptings...It Matters!"
    James 4:14
    trishahicks.juiceplus.com
    31legacycards.com
    facebook.com/livealegacyllc

9. Collapse Details
    i am not an expert but i am very suiteable with google

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

10. Collapse Details
    benefiting from affiliate marketing
    Depends what type of affiliate marketing and whether or not you are in it for the long term or have quick money expectations. I'm looking at long term options by researching different cryptocurrency companies. From what I learned, many offer bonuses, depending on how many members you sign up as a sponsor. So even in this type of business you need to have adequate marketing skills, motivation, and go for it!

Share on facebook