Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi there, I am new in this forum and like to contribute my experience about making money online. This is a fairly old post and many people had already add some good advice on it. Let me add that at first you need to understand the basic and concept of online earning. There are many ways a person could make money online. One is that like me if you have a good skill which you can use online like website design then you can join a hiring website like Upwork to get web design project and get paid. Other and most common these days is affiliate marketing. In this method you promote other's product and services on your blog or website and when some one make a purchase through your referral then you will get a small commission for it. To earn from affiliate marketing the first step is to build a website or blog with good design that can attract audience. To make your website design better you can always contact a professional like revglue. They have help me re design all of my website and taken care of all the affiliate related procedures. For affiliate CMS design revglue(dot)com/bespoke is the best. After it you need good solid content on your website that will also make loyal audience for you. This work need patience and consistency and after you build a sizable audience then it will become easy for you to work on a niche and start earning from it. So as you can see that this way of earning is not difficult but need time to build a business that you can depend on. Thanks.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Carly; 09-05-2018 at 04:26 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    There is an opportunity in affiliate marketing as long as you can provide some kind of unique content usually in some sort of niche category. Usually you would need to build some reputation to actually convert some of your audience for your affiliated products. This can be built through running a blog, podcast, youtube channel, or any medium where you can connect with your audience. As a mother, maybe you have some expertise in children development, cooking, etc. You can provide valuable insights through the mediums mentioned above and build a follower base. Once in a while, if you find a great product or service to recommend, you can recommend it to your followers and they are more likely to purchase your recommendations since you have built that reputation.

Good luck

Share on facebook

██ WE BUILD YOUR WEBSITE AND MAINTAIN IT FOR YOU ██
    Custom Websites Speed and Scalability Security and Maintenance
    All In One Solution For Your Online Presence
    WEBSITE COFFEE

3. Collapse Details
    It is extremely hard to make money with Affiliate marketing. Especially if you are a beginner. The biggest problem is that the market is extremely saturated. So even if you have good have good marketing skills.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I don't know if you have watched youtube about this topic but I must say I do agree with them it is necessary to do a course just to clear your road with all the struggle.. see the link below this guy is really good.

https://2f32c8koss6d25rcaqb19q4n91.h...net/?cbpage=sp

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    currently nowadays it had become more tough as the competition is rising and also the new rules and regulation , it has become quite competitive nowadays but if you are creative enough with the content and marketing of the blog or the page then you can become a good affiliate marketer.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by chelleeann View Post
    I've been doing a lot of research within the past few months, and have joined a few websites, but I'm just not sure there is anything to Affiliate Marketing. Have any of you had any success with this? Are there any pointers any of you might be able to give me to get me started or to point me in the right direction? I'm a stay at home mother of 3 and I really need to find something I can do from home so that I can stay with them. I am fairly young, so I've got plenty of time to dedicate, so if any of you know of any type of business I could look into, please don't hesitate.
    Out there, a lot of affiliate business model you can try. But to be remember, to get huge of income from affiliate marketing, you must be hard work, especially if you have a site. You must be have a SEO skill to drive high traffics to your affiliate website.

Share on facebook