Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    An employee's compensation is about more than just salary. I think it is best to consider their entire compensation package, including wages, bonuses, benefits, retirement plan contributions, etc... If you can design a compensation package that is competitive, tax efficient for you, and promotes employee retention, then you should be successful in motivating and retaining talented employees. One benefit that I find extremely valuable is a company-sponsored 401(k) or profit sharing plan. A retirement plan allows the employer to bonus the staff through the retirement plan with matching or profit sharing contributions. These contributions are tax deductible by the employer and are not subject to payroll taxes... thus an extremely efficient way to compensate/reward your staff. Also, the employer contributions can be subject to a vesting schedule in which employees are not eligible to withdraw the funds until they reach a certain level of seniority. Should the employee terminate prior to reaching the required level of seniority, they forfeit a portion or all of their employer contributions... thus, reducing the actual cost to the employer. There are some administrative duties involved in maintaining a plan, but shoot me an email to discuss. I spend my days working with employers, their staff, and their retirement plans so am happy to help where I can.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Based on my experiences running my own small business, if there's only one to choose, the employees will go for salary. Money is the very basic need why they sought the job at the first place, and if that basic need is not fulfilled, nothing else will matter. If they don't get paid enough, they will leave no matter how great the office environment is.

Share on facebook

Full-Service SEO Indonesia Powered by Datamaya Consulting

3. Collapse Details
    I would choose a great working conditions. Appreciation of our employees does not ALWAYS mean bonuses and higher salary. Most workers just needs to be appreciated by giving them compliments and thank yous. Work appraisal is a definite must in all work environment as it boosts working conditions and will positively affect the working process.

For more information on this issue, you can always check out this article on a good working environment!
    http://www.performancemagazine.org/w...t-environment/

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It really depends on your business needs. As for me I would offer my employees best working conditions as well as small bonuses for good job

Share on facebook

Mike Levin,
    Small online store owner.

I Use SMC

5. Collapse Details
    Why would I choose one if I can have both? I know it is hard to look for a company that offers both but for me both are important.
    So employees will have reason not to leave.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I'd like to say better working condition is the first option. Because employers spends lots of time there. Money is always can be the second option.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I my opinion better salary works indirectly if you offers nice packages to employees they will work hard.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I'd prefer better working conditions as it will yield better stress-free employees to quality of work.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    How can i get better salary of great condition.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    According to me, the better work environment is the priority of every person, because if the working environment is good employee will definitely prefer to work a long time with the company.
    Thanks!!

Share on facebook