Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Collapse Details
    Everybody would love both, but I think most would choose more money,and accept not so great working conditions, of course with limits.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The comfortable working environment is more important than a good salary because longe time career can be built in the healthy environment and high salary can achieve with seniority and work performance.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think it depends on your priorities and values. Some would work at a crappy office environment with a high salary, some would prefer a better environment with a lower salary. But if you would be able to get a mix of both, why not? Because for some people especially those who have their own families to feed, they would prefer having a high salary all day compared to millennials who are single who would look for a great working environment.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I would prefer both because good salary and good environment directly proportional to highest amount of profit to the company. If employee is happy he will do more work and his productivity will increase automatically.

Share on facebook