Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The comfortable working environment is more important than a good salary because longe time career can be built in the healthy environment and high salary can achieve with seniority and work performance.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think it depends on your priorities and values. Some would work at a crappy office environment with a high salary, some would prefer a better environment with a lower salary. But if you would be able to get a mix of both, why not? Because for some people especially those who have their own families to feed, they would prefer having a high salary all day compared to millennials who are single who would look for a great working environment.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I would prefer both because good salary and good environment directly proportional to highest amount of profit to the company. If employee is happy he will do more work and his productivity will increase automatically.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    According to me both..

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Great working conditions

Share on facebook

Jonathan Martiniano | Support Team
    Outsourcing Angel | We Offer Recruitment Of The Best Virtual Assistants For Your Business
    www.outsourcingangel.com

6. Collapse Details
    Better working conditions for people who are younger and are just starting their careers. These people do not have need for high salaries and the fact that they are just starting out makes them sort of ignorant of how bad the situation can be at the workplace, therefore worse conditions would discourage them. On the other hand, older employees will usually have a family and will need to provide for others. No matter how good the working conditions are, they can't help the family finance situation. Parents will rather endure harsher work conditions in order to buy their kids clothes and a new toy.

I believe you should make sure the working conditions are decent and then put the rest of the offer on salary. For example provide decent (as opposed to great) space, cleanliness, air conditioning and put the rest of the money on salary. Salary is measurable, working conditions are not.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Your working conditions are affected by factors including health and safety, security and working hours. Poor working conditions can damage your health and put your safety at risk. Your employer is legally responsible for ensuring good working conditions, but you also have a responsibility to work safely .

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    National Hospital Room No 294,L Block, Phase 1,DHA,Lahore
    Here are 10 characteristics of a healthy workplace to look for:
    Positive values. ...
    Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ...
    Commitment to excellence. ...
    Open and honest communication. ...
    Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ...
    Sense of humor. ...
    Compassion, respect, and understanding. ...
    Flexibility.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think better salary with good working environment is the things i am looking in company and of course my working skills and experience, education does matters.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I would dependably need a mix of both, as one expands I figure the other one ought to similarly. It might take more time to accomplish, however it feels greatly improved. Keep up with Aspiration Plus and connect with people to advance your career.

Share on facebook