Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
  1. Collapse Details
    Loan for a business is not bad idea

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I do not think that loan is a good idea. A loan is a debt pit, from which it is difficult to go. I think it's better to collect money, suffer a bit, and open a business on their own, not on credit. Moreover, there are many ways to make money fast today. I think that under such conditions it is not very difficult to earn on opening a business in the modern world. For example, I almost accumulated enough money to open a cafe, putting on sports. Sports betting is a popular entertainment now. Moreover, if it is done correctly, it brings a lot of money. I do it not just at random. I'm analyze statistics on https://fscore.in . It helps me to make winning rates!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    for taking loans for your business saving is important because the bank or any lender asks for your saving then they can give you a loan. try to save amount first then apply for the loans for your business

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDom View Post
    It also depends on how experienced you are. Its always better to save up if you can in my mind because you know the worth of the money and won't squander it like a credit.
    i guess it doses not depend on experience because the loan you take and give bake 200 % interest so it's not good and healthy deal

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hello justSaying,

I think the smart approach here would be to identify a debt ratio that you are comfortable with, gather what you have to invest in your business, and then determine what you are comfortable in accepting as liabilities, or ownership and claims from others, such as a bank. So many times people aim to start a business, fail to secure enough capital, and it piddles out because they didn't have the financing available. On the other hand, it is easy once you get a bank's approval nod to over-capitalize, the business doesn't do well, and you are in over your head. A good place to start is an 18 month set of projections. Identify where the money is coming from and then start setting goals. The company's ability to consistently achieve goals or near misses at this point will be the driving factor of whether or not you need to get out after 18 months.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you are considering a loan, you should weigh the pros and cons. If the installment will eat most of the salary, you will not have enough money left over. You should definitely consult with a financial expert whether it is profitable to take a loan now. If you are looking for finances that you want to invest and increase, you should apply for a loan. But make sure that you, like me, do not have to contact Debt Quest USA in Michigan, a financial debt settlement company.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Devidboil; 09-21-2019 at 11:29 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    It's better to invest some of your savings & take a loan to start the new business. If it is a small amount needed to invest you can depend on savings.

If you are good at managing your money then you may take the loan to start the business.

Finally it's totally depends on how you manage your investment amount.

Share on facebook