Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Favorite way to market online?
    What are your guys’ preferences in terms of marketing online?

Which way do you think is more efficient and would actually build more awareness for your company?

Your suggestions and recommendations will help. Thank you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I run a social media consulting firm, so I am biased towards social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). It depends on the industry though; a book publisher may want to be on Twitter and blogs while a minor celebrity may be better suited to a Facebook page. My personal favorite is Twitter as I think you can get into a real conversation with your brand advocates and address any criticisms. Just make sure you don't buy followers or otherwise try to pump your numbers! It's too easy to see through some fake reviews on Yelp and other sites.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'd say have your own mobile and desktop compatible website then include the link to your social media accounts, this way people can check out your website too..having one makes it more professional.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Since I'm a big fan of the "All marketing is good marketing" saying I'm targeting all social platforms at the same time. To do this I use auto posting plugins that feed my social accounts each time I post new content on my blogs. Obviously this is not enough to market my business, I also need to personally engage my followers by posting some other things than my own promotional material. Not that clean of a method but it's the best I can do without paying other people to do my online promotion.

Other than the usual suspects like Facebook, Google + and Twitter I also have some videos made from time to time that I share on Youtube for added traffic.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I am fairly new to marketing on the internet and I have learned quite a bit from the posts. I too believe that "all marketing is good marketing" but I also want to get the biggest bang and exposure that I can. thanks again to all who posted, I learned quite a few new things today!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Facebook is the most obvious marketing tool, but could also be detrimental. You have to ensure you keep it interesting with posts - but not too many - and responding to customers. Even if I love a product, I get turned-off when I see they don't have a well kept Facebook page. Depending on your company Twitter and Instagram can either be useful or duds. Whichever you use, keep it fun and interesting and avoid posts that throw a "buy our stuff" vibe.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Twitter is my personal favourite. It's an easy way for your content to reach a large audience of people likely to be interested. If I'm paying for ad space on a website, I like finding new up-and-coming sites I share a target audience with. It's all about projecting site traffic trends.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by broadwaylady57 View Post
    I run a social media consulting firm, so I am biased towards social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). It depends on the industry though; a book publisher may want to be on Twitter and blogs while a minor celebrity may be better suited to a Facebook page. My personal favorite is Twitter as I think you can get into a real conversation with your brand advocates and address any criticisms. Just make sure you don't buy followers or otherwise try to pump your numbers! It's too easy to see through some fake reviews on Yelp and other sites.
    I agree. I'm not a fan of the process of buying followers or viewers, because it's useless. It may increase your numbers, but that doesn't mean it would give you more returns. In my opinion, that does not guarantee more profits for your company because the numbers are practically fake. Try to gain some followers the old school way! How is that? By attracting them and giving them a reason to follow you!

I also see Twitter as a place to converse with people regarding your business aspects.

Great advice!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    optimize your website for search engine optimization is the best way where we can get traffic ..

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Social bookmarking. Adding a page on stumbleupon drives immediate traffic to your site. If your outsource, social bookmarking therefore; you'd get 1,000 or so new visitors daily some of whom you could retain as loyal readers whom you can then sell stuff to once they get to trust you.

Share on facebook