1. Collapse Details
    In order of what I like best:
    - SEO optimization to get the most visitors to my website
    - AdWords
    - Extra links

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Social bookmarking. Adding a page on stumbleupon drives immediate traffic to your site. If your outsource, social bookmarking therefore; you'd get 1,000 or so new visitors daily some of whom you could retain as loyal readers whom you can then sell stuff to once they get to trust you.
    Indeed, social sites are free and very reliable. Everybody uses them, so it isn't very hard to get some audience.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    SEO is essential. I also think social media marketing is very helpful for many niches. Maybe not all, but many.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, the best ways to market include, SEO (search engine optimization) and marketing on social networking websites. This is due to the reason that nowadays, there is a general trend that if a person wants some information about a particular topic, he generally uses search engines like Google. And If you can get your business a higher rank in the index, it will do wonders for your website traffic. And I like marketing on social networking websites because of the amount of time people spend on it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Search Engine Optimization is my favorite marketing method. Building quality back-links from high PR websites is one of the most important ways to gain visitors to your website. Once you can reach the first page of Google for your niche, the possibilities will be endless. Google may have hundreds of thousands of visitors daily looking for similar services and products that you provide. My second favorite is social media marketing because you can target your audience based on your preferences.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Every business is different but if I had to pick 5 favorite ways to market online effectively, it will be as follows:

1. A good conversion-optimized website which is different from a visually appealing one

2. Ongoing social media strategy

3. Maintaining an active blog

4. Content marketing - Here you could re-purpose a lot of your existing content including blog posts

5. Incentivized email list building

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I like social media and forming online and offline events that correlate to it. I think it's a very fun time to be doing business and it would be a good thing to be able to take advantage of such a free forum that's easily accessible to everyone. I like using social media to give out freebies and discounts, and it's worked relatively well for me thus far. The thing I like most about this is that it doesn't require that much effort on my part and I still get a good amount of advertisement and marketing for it by the use of the way I structured my eligibility rules.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I'm fairly new when it comes to marketing online. I've learned very quickly that you must choose whether or not to focus on paid or free advertising. Each has its benefits. I've tried both, and decided to focus on free for now. My favorite right now is article writing.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I would declare include your personal cell and also desktop computer compatible website after that range from the connection to the social media marketing accounts, using this method persons can have a look at your website far too.. obtaining just one can make it a lot more expert.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonore View Post
    I'm fairly new when it comes to marketing online. I've learned very quickly that you must choose whether or not to focus on paid or free advertising. Each has its benefits. I've tried both, and decided to focus on free for now. My favorite right now is article writing.
    In my honest opinion, its possible that free advertising could work better then paid advertising. So, I would recommend everyone, not to consider free advertising as a futile exercise. This is due to the reason that it is on sites like craigslist, etc, people come searching for good deals and reasonable prices.

Share on facebook