Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    SEO and social media are at the top of my list. I love SEO because once you get the ball rolling all you really need to do is put out good content and the SEs will reward you with free traffic. Social Media si great for quick bursts of traffic to help get the word out and increase awareness about your content.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Writing a blog. Sign up to wordpress or blogger and start writing a blog, about your business, the challenges you face, testimonials, your position in the marketplace, why you started up etc
    Convert your passion for the business into a blog.

Understand your demographic and go after them. Look historic information about the demographic you are looking for, and search for sites that have that type of demographic - then get involved in those sites and try and get your message across.

Google analyitics. Add this software to each of your pages so you are able to track and distinguish what is happening on your site, as you go out hunting for new users - you will be able to track what worked and what didnt in realtime.

Videos. Set up a youtube account, and upload videos of your products, how they are shipped, how they are packaged etc to youtube, then link this back to your site with a link on your site to view these videos and more (via youtube)

Share on facebook

Last edited by wbsrdtv; 03-02-2014 at 02:14 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    My business is pretty not used to making money online in addition to I've got mastered a reasonable amount from the threads. I as well feel that "all promoting is usually beneficial marketing" nevertheless I also have to get the largest bang in addition to coverage which i could. many thanks all over again to all who submitted, I mastered numerous fresh points currently!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There are several high ranked free classified sites which you can post your advertisements to boost your sales. Also I think social media marketing is really great and is working for several companies, you can also try it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of good ways to market online and some are given below
    1-Social media marketing
    2-Forum marketing
    3-Search engine optimisation
    4-Video marketing

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    personally i prefer facebook,twitter,yahoo,hotmail,

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I run an online business, and my favorite marketing method is the facebook ads program.

Also, I believe it to be equally important to regularly contact your customers with newsletters and offers for retention purposes, so mailers are a good investment as well. Personally I like to use graphicmail for that purpose.

Facebook ads may not be the most efficient way to build awareness for your company, but they actually give you a lot of insight into your target audience, as their systems collect stats on who your customers are, which eventually allows you to tweak your marketing strategy by either focusing on that audience or trying to broaden your customer base.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I definitely use social media as my main marketing platform. I find that it is the most effective method to spread the word fast.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by gb74 View Post
    SEO and social media are at the top of my list. I love SEO because once you get the ball rolling all you really need to do is put out good content and the SEs will reward you with free traffic. Social Media si great for quick bursts of traffic to help get the word out and increase awareness about your content.
    SEO and social media are the two most common means of advertising online. As the OP puts it very correctly that, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a way to get 'the ball rolling', as it is generally meant to increase the rank of a particular page or website in the search index which directly means increased page views. And Social media is a great way to test out new strategy and products or services. People generally are intrigued by new ideas, so marketing on social networking websites gives a periodic increase in the number of page views.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    the best way to market online by social networks spocial media on facebook and on other sites

Share on facebook