Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What affiliate program pays the most money?
    I'm relatively new to Affiliate programs. I have only tried Linkbucks, and Adfly. Everyday I hear how people are making lots of money through affiliate sites, but I have no clue how it's done. Adfly, and Linbucks turned out to be a waste of time. Now I'm looking for bugger, and better things. Of course I want to make a lot of money, so that brings me back to the original question. What affiliate site is going to earn me the most money?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    affiliate marketing is very profitable, however it takes hard work and determination. One of the most popular websites that pay very well is www.clickbank.com. You select the type of product you would like to sell, then you develop a blog in which you can build a list of clients by providing them information along that line of product you are trying to sell them. Provide the list with free information so they can build trust in you and then sell them the product by telling them why it is important and why they need it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There is none. The money you make in Affiliate marketing is not based on the program. It is based on your marketing skills. You do not need to focus on the endless amount of programs out there. you need to focus on your skills, and make sure that you are willing to put in the hard work. Since you are new to marketing your initial earnings will be scarce.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I'd probably say Amazon, if you're able to get a good blog or website that reviews items like electronic items and you link your Amazon Affiliate link to it you should get a pretty good % of the money. But it depends on how much work you dedicate to the blog for it to work out.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Amazon and Clickbank are probably the highest paying, from what I've seen. However, I think all of them - including the ones you've mentioned, can potentially bring in a good amount of income to anyone who is able to come up with a unique enough angle to use them in. Otherwise, I think people would have already dropped support for these sites long ago and they would all probably have been closed by now. So surely, some people out there are able to use these programs to come up with significant enough amount of money for them to be kept being used. I've seen a good number of examples of how blogs use them by offering very unique files to go to and therefore, I think, people are a lot more willing to sit through 5 seconds of advertisement just to get to them. So I'd say just find one that you think you could apply a more creative method on rather than just looking for that one program because I think they are all pretty much the same in terms of opportunity, to be honest, and you'd just have to find one that suits you the most rather than the one you think will pay the highest.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    ShareASale has been paying out pretty well for me. On a monthly basis as well. They offer some pretty good products ranging from gadgets, to accessories, software and more. Great for tech bloggers and bloggers in general. Most merchants also offer datafeeds, making it easy to keep up with the latest products.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Cable companies often have high payouts for affiliates...but the problem with it is trying to get customers who don't yet have cable or who would be willing to switch cable providers. These days having cable (at least in the US and UK) is about as common as having a sink...and most people pick one company and don't give a second thought about it because they get used to it.
    If you're a really good salesman though, you could do it. If you can convince people to switch and reach a large audience, you could make some bank off of it.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think a much better question to ask yourself is what are the products or services that interests you and confident enough to sell? If your niche is on real estate and joined an affiliate program selling anything (unrelated to your niche) just because they are paying more. You are just making the work more harder for you because you are promoting items to the wrong audience.

Another example, if you own a sports channel, find advertisers that sell items to sports enthusiasts and subscribe to their affiliate programs. I hope you get what i mean.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I agree with what was said above Clickbank and Amazon are the two highest.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Amazon seems to be the highest and I think it also depends on the product that you are selling. You could alternatively visit affiliateseeking.com and try to see if you can get to learn about several issues and programs before actually joining them. The site helped me learn about the affiliate programs before deciding which one to join.

Share on facebook