Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    There are so many affiliate programs to choose from and each is different. It also depends on the product you're trying to promote. Some niches or products work better with certain affiliate programs. Btw, amazon has a great, solid affiliate program but no way are they close to being the most profitable.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think Taru is right. The competition is fierce in this industry. You have to have a special angle. Think about your own areas of expertise first. You can see from there if there is special knowledge you have that would give you an advantage.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You should start out with ShareASale mainly because their products usually have good conversions. Clickbank offers better commissions but you won't sell nearly as much as items from SAS. This can depend on your niche(s) because some products are on CB and not on SAS while others may only be found on Amazon. You should test out different network, ad placements and see what works for you, but SAS and Amazon are generally better for beginners. After you learn the ropes and get a couple of sales, you can turn your attention to Clickbank products and other ones that pay larger commissions but are harder to sell. Amazon is very good because it is very known by almost everyone and it is the biggest "buying" engine out there meaning people who search on it are looking to buy something.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There are thousands of affiliate companies out there, it is just about knowing which market you feel confident in and are you confident in selling it. I find mobile apps are a way to go, get the incents approved ones and outsource it, they pay a pretty good price for you to market them out.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi GMAC! we, too, are new to affiliate marketing... actually, this is our second round. Something that we kind-of discovered on accident, at first, then this discovery was substantiated... "you are NOT going to make a "life-changing" income online by selling a $20 product."

The top-tier/high-ticket items are the key to having an income that will allow a person to work at it as a full-time job. Now, keep in mind that this single item is only a small part of an effective sales funnel. The details of a sales funnel are a little deep to address in this reply but, if you are interested, we can give you the details of what we have recently learned. Just PM us!

Best of Luck!

Matt and Shana

Share on facebook

Free Video Bootcamp will show you how to REALLY make money online!Claim Your Free Bootcamp Here!

No scams... just facts and an education that will help you create the life you've dreamed of!

6. Collapse Details
    Earning Money from Affiliate Calling Cards Industry on Online is that Possible or not ?? please help me

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes,you are absolutely right that affiliate marketing becoming hot online business opportunities to earn money with low cost and high income.Nowadays best online affiliate business is start your own travel portal online.You will earn money in the form of commission on the basis of pay per click and pay per booking basis. You can consider website like travelerrr.com that offer readymade online travel portal at your small budget.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I would suggest to go with the Amazon .... because I am also promoting my products on Amazon and getting good replies from it!!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    you may want to also check out
    http://atrextrade.com/?partner=aderk84

they've been in business 3 years now and providing a steady income for their investors 🙌

they also have a 5% referral down line commission

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    For me, it doesn't matter which company pays you the most

But, it's about how well the product converts

I personally prefer clickbank.com because I've used it since the beginning of my affiliate career

And, I can see the detail of every product in clickbank through cbengine.com including the conversion meter

Share on facebook