Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi, Gmac9100

If your new to AM, then the very first thing you want to do is study up and learn to be an effective Marketer. Here are some rules I live by and then products I recommend:

1. Above all else, make sure the product or service stands on it's own. You don't want to make a lot of money promoting shady offers and then wide up with a bad reputation because that kills any hopes for a 6 or 7 figure dream. Why? Marketers build from networking and recommendations, and more importantly repeat customers. Do the right thing and be proud of your work.

2. Even though this is #2, I can't stress this enough. CAPTURE PAGES. Make sure when starting out you are getting those emails when sending traffic to your site. Jimmy Kim's Build My List takes care of that for you and shows you how to do it all - step by step. It even comes with a more than capable auto-responder free for 3 months, so you can make connections and money without a big investment. I think email marketing is one of the most, if not the most, secure way to earn money online every single day. It's like your you're on the phone with people who are only interest in your products and advice. So you can definitely feel good about this one.

3. Start creating a social media presence now, not after you start marketing. You want to add value to your customers and what better way than to submit daily deals and advice right to their social feeds. Must have's: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. This not only allows people to find you without giving up their email, it also gives the rare opportunity for people to interact and talk about why they love your business in a organic manner.

4. You know that old saying; location, location, location? Well here it is; network, network, network. Get your most trusted products together and start joining forums and groups with other AM's(Affiliate Marketers) so you can start to know people and have them back you or help you get to be a successful online professional. Must Join's: Warrior Forum, Small Business Forum, Facebook groups to name a few. Joint Venture's are probably the best way to make a HUGE income from this job and to do that you need to get along with others so you can collaborate.

5. This one is going to a combo step. Treat people right and let people know like I am telling you now to be frugal with your money so you don't become another failure in this arena. This industry spits people out like you wouldn't believe because they see it as a get rich overnight thing. Of course, like anything, you could get lucky and make a bunch of money with a well placed video or link your first time, but you better know that won't last. Ask any long-term marketer here, how many times they tasted success but then failed numerous times afterward. Search your soul and ask yourself, can I deal with the anxiety of not knowing when I might get paid again? After that, remember you have to some how find your territory and stand out from the crowd to make your slice of the pie.

Now I know sound negative, but don't misunderstand this business. As long as you follow directions and advice, you will be fine. If we don't scare you then somebody else will take your money and you will be left bitter. If you don't have someone to talk to about your business ideas or don't get something, talk to me. I've been there and others have helped me so I will definitely try to pay it back for as long as I am drawing breath.

Here are the recommendations I have for the steps above.

As I said before if you are going to follow my advice, go to the link above or here to get to the Jimmy Kim Build My List Review. This will get you started in this business making some money this week. You won't get rich but it's only $49 dollars and you get everything on a silver platter, plus a free sub to SendLane- an auto responder.

If you have a product in place already but need some eyeballs to see it, contact me for a quality solo ad to get more subscribers and sales.

I am always around for anyone to ask questions, so please don't hesitate to ask and I will try to get to you asap.

Here is to our success in 2015!

Share on facebook

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that others wont feel insecure around you. "

Need fast traffic or help with your online presence? Click Here.

Email Me

2. Collapse Details
    Hey

If you are new to AM check out http://www.lifewithoutworries.com/tda its a program designed by 2 of the biggest affiliate marketers in the industry and will give you over the shoulder training on becomeing a top affiliate marketer.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    there are many website sites that provide enough money with affiliate programs

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Am also looking for the same but after several research ... i decided to start a hosting affiliate is it good and sincere advise from the seniors thanks in advance..

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Taru View Post
    Amazon and Clickbank are probably the highest paying, from what I've seen. However, I think all of them - including the ones you've mentioned, can potentially bring in a good amount of income to anyone who is able to come up with a unique enough angle to use them in. Otherwise, I think people would have already dropped support for these sites long ago and they would all probably have been closed by now. So surely, some people out there are able to use these programs to come up with significant enough amount of money for them to be kept being used. I've seen a good number of examples of how blogs use them by offering very unique files to go to and therefore, I think, people are a lot more willing to sit through 5 seconds of advertisement just to get to them. So I'd say just find one that you think you could apply a more creative method on rather than just looking for that one program because I think they are all pretty much the same in terms of opportunity, to be honest, and you'd just have to find one that suits you the most rather than the one you think will pay the highest.
    is there any oppertunity for newbiee there?

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

6. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone

I think so E-commerce sites highest payed money in affiliate program.the sites like Amazon,flipcart,snapdeal,alibaba etc.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    for me, amazon is 1st and clickbank is 2rd

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It is depend on your marketing skills.
    Everything else is secondary.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi Guys

If any of you guys have experience in CRM's or even general IT. I have a partner program with generous payout if anybody interested. Fielmotion based in Ireland is a workflow management software company that is expanding in to different areas. We wish to develop a partner network. This software works across every industry, if you have to record information or still fill in paperwork the old fashioned way, then this product will work for your client.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    https://events.genndi.com/register/1...959/e8f8b7b80f

Share on facebook