1. Collapse Details
    Federal Consulting Firm
    Hi all,

I am a federal contractor working as a salaried employee at one of the big "prime" federal contractors (think boeing, lockheed, northrop grumman...).

I work projects with tons of small business subcontractors filling positions side by side fellow employees working seamlessly together on a project and I am consistently a top performed. It seems like a good opportunity to form my own LLC and reap the rewards for myself as a consultant subcontracting myself out to the prime. I am familiar with forming an LLC since I have done it several times. Not wondering about company creation or taxes... I am wondering about the paperwork the LLC will have to fill out to be able to work on a defense program, who I have to register with, what sort of roles need to be established (security officer? this is cleared work...)

If anyone is familiar with this process please let me know. Did you hire a single person like a CPA who specializes in government contracts to guide you through the process? Or do I need to hire several for different roles (security officer, contract admin, etc...) or can I learn it all?

Cheers,
    -Greg

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    LPS Contracting is a fully licensed and insured general contracting company operating throughout the United States and specifically in South Florida/Monroe County, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Texas. We specialize in all aspects of site work and marine construction. We can and will take on any marina or waterfront restoration project covering all aspects of scope. Including, but not limited to dock building, dredging, piling installation, seawalls, electrical, plumbing, underground utility, building, and demolition work. Our company offers recovery & restoration services for commercial and residential waterfront locations. With LPS Contracting, exceptional quality, dependability and performance are the cornerstones of every project.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    The consulting firm is really good. They are very skilled on what they do and has built a good reputation with it. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The Deloitte Federal practice is ostensibly the most recognized government counseling firm on the planet. This arm of the training is centered around groundbreaking.

Share on facebook