Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cpefley View Post
    I've never had an issue.
    +1. I've done Internet banking and investing since the mid-90s and never have had a problem. A properly patched OS, good anti-malware software, a firewall, and a little common sense go a long way toward security. So far, its been a non-issue.

Share on facebook

"The business of America is business."—Calvin Coolidge

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by caparica007 View Post
    I think that banking sites are pretty safe and reliable these days and you need to do several things wrong to get stolen online. Have a good anti-virus, pay attention to what you click and which sites you visit and you will be safe I think. Never, never access your bank account in a public computer, ever!
    I agree with this. The banking sites are secure. The only thing you have to worry about is malware, and phising. Some sites can install malware in your browser without you knowing. That malware could secretely upload your passwords, and cookie data to a hackers server. if that happens you wil have real problems. All you need to do is make sure that your computer is malware free, and you should be fine.

Share on facebook

It's just business.

3. Collapse Details
    I look for the padlock in the corner that says this connection is secure, usually thats enough proof that hackers can't get through. I have Avast internet security and Malware bytes to look for pop ups that make their way through the internet and slow down your connection. The worst thing is when the search engine gets taken over by babylon. Worms and trojans are really bad.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    One's own vigilance is the best defense. Change pw's often and review your account activity for suspicious items. And of course keep your computer patched, malware protection/scans, etc.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    everything possible as nothing impossible but think other ways has their own weaknesses but internet banking is the suit and easy way and you can use high security factors to be safe ...

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Internet banking security is important accept for both banks and their customers. to ensure security banking websites now feature with timed log-outs — deactivation of log in details after several incorrect attempts and various authentication steps. Bank website also have soo many authentication steps.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Finance institutions take internet banking safety very seriously, working hard to guard their consumers from fraudulence. When you register to your web bank account you will be asked to help enter safety information such as a password as well as pass program code, Some banks have also introduced credit card readers along with secure crucial devices besides your sign in details Every piece of information you send in your bank will be data encrypted. Which means the particulars are encoded, which makes it incredibly tough for hackers to get into it. Another technique banks keep you protected is simply by automatically deactivating your sign in details after a certain number of failed sign in attempts.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDom View Post
    I think the best and only true safe solution is to have a PC that is used only for paying online and will visit only safe websites. You can use some older cheaper PC for this.
    Bigger financial institutions are saver than new comers obviously but some new comers have the backing of a large back, ie N26.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Always use genuine anti-virus software.
    Always use genuine anti-virus software.
    Avoid Using Public Wi-Fi or Use VPN software.
    Avoid Using Public Wi-Fi or Use VPN software.
    Check for latest updates of your Smartphone's operating system.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Find out the best and quality internet packages and subscribe to one of them according to your need and enjoy with your friends and family members.
    More info

Share on facebook