Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Goal-Setting In Internet Marketing
    The mistake most internet marketers make is imagine that their primary goal is making money from what they do.

Unfortunately such a general approach to making money won't help you make any. That's why it's important to actually start from the bottom and work your way up. For example, the first thing you need to do before attempting to sell a product to someone is to make them gain interest in what you're selling.

An internet marketer's first goal therefore should be to retain the visitors s/he gets on their site. After that, you can get them to trust you and then eventually convince them to buy stuff from you because you "care" about them.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I completely agree with OP's point of view that most of the people who start marketing their product on the internet or on any other medium for that matter, are solely interested in promoting sales and value the media's effectiveness on the basis of its contribution to the sales number. But in all of this, they fail to realize that they can only sell the product only if they are able to elicit the interest of the prospective customer and build a relation of trust with him. So, I would like to recommend to the folks here that they should be patient while trying out a new method of marketing.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I totally agree with OP's mindset which the majority exactly who start off advertising and marketing the product on the net or maybe on any medium for instance, tend to be only thinking about endorsing revenue in addition to price the actual media's efficiency judging by it is info towards revenue variety. But in all this, they will neglect to know that they'll only advertise the merchandise only when they can elicit the interest of the potential buyer in addition to produce a relation of believe in having them. Consequently, I'd really like to be able to advise towards individuals below which they must be sufferer even though trying out the latest method of advertising and marketing.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes. Step one is something that many overzealous rookies in the game forget that they must complete, and that's why we have so many unhappy and unsuccessful mopers on boards desperately searching for the next money making scheme. Every step in the process is important, and money making on the internet is a long game, not a get rich quick scheme. If you aren't making enough money to eat and stay in a house, go get an actual job first---you can work on this part-time until it takes over for lost income.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I operate a website, so the marketing I do is an effort to increase traffic and ad revenue by association. I aim for my site traffic to increase month to month. In general, I look for a ~1% increase in monthly page impressions. I know I'll plateau eventually, but the growth seems to be pretty constant so far.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Great way to point that out! I definitely agree. You can't just sell a product. You sell the products benefits. You must create value for your products and services and show your customers how great your business can benefit them.

It's important to set that as your main goal, because once you do, the money will start coming in from there. A product is a product. People don't just buy products just to have the product. People buy products in order to get what the product gives them. You have the ability to create value for that certain product, and that is your main goal.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You are always selling yourself first! So don't short change you nor your customer. Building a good online rapport is absolutely important not to mention a good base of friends and business associates who would back your efforts. Good business is slow business if you ask me!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsnook View Post
    You are always selling yourself first! So don't short change you nor your customer. Building a good online rapport is absolutely important not to mention a good base of friends and business associates who would back your efforts. Good business is slow business if you ask me!
    Yes! Show your potential customers and clients that you are worthy of buying. You have the ability to impress you customers and your business can be a benefit for your clients.

Try to instill in people's minds that you, not your competitors, but you are the best to do business with or to by products from. Try to gain their trust and build a strong relationship well with the use of your internet marketing. Don't act like spam mail, don't annoy them constantly with irrelevant posts. Your goal is to be the best out there, and to be the best, you need to show your best in order for them to trust you.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    First, you need to find your specific target marketing on the internet. Yes, promotions online work most of the time, but it will not always be at an all-time high. You need to be able to keep the popularity up. You need to be able to market not just the product, but the benefits customers will reap once they keep purchasing the product. It's all about shared value. Once you get that right, customers will come flocking in.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I have had some success using Yesware. It allows you to track who opens your emails and who just send them to spam. It also tells you when and where the emails are opened. You can also set quota for yourself if you pay for the Pro version.

Share on facebook