Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yeah that's right. Thanks for the tips.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I agree all the way. This is why I like the idea of youtube because people are able to hear and/or hear which makes them feel more connected. Also when you give value to your audience you get what you want in return. It is about getting out what you put in to this. Great post thanks for sharing this with us.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Loyalty from site viewers is very crucial to maintain. Without loyalty, your site wouldn't be a community. Your site would simply just be a site where people would just magically view, then not be interested in visiting the site again. Keep current viewers interested in your work, whether it be designs, articles, or other skills you may have. Keep all of them interested and retain them in order for you to grow in the long term.

You don't want viewers to find your site and forget about it later on. You want them to remember you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This is one part about internet marketing that I had to learn the hard way. Normally when people get into internet marketing the only thing that they are thinking about is how much money they are going to make. The sad but harsh truth is starting an online business is just as hard as starting an offline business and the only difference between the two is that with an online business your start up costs are way lower than if you were starting an offline physical business.

I tried internet marketing for years before I ever began to see any type of success. Until I finally got so frustrated that I promised myself that I would give up on it. The thing is I was completely addicted to it so before any amount of time passed I was back at it again only this time I had some direction. This is where I learned the importance of setting small daily goals for yourself if you do not set any goals for yourself you will contain to jump back and forth and all around before you even make it anywhere. So goal setting is important.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Customer retention is vital. I worked for a large corporation that completely turned around its business just based of focusing on retaining more customers. It is a very cost-effective way of doing things!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If we can increase the interest of customers towards our products that is good for our services and online business. The most of the people move to making money. And not increase their quality of online business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    During internet marketing it is necessary to convince buyers to buy your services or products. It is useful to provide them discount coupons, free gifts and other lucrative articles along with your product.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think you can set goals in Internet marketing, but they can't be for specific monetary goals. Instead, you have to set goals for what you will get done in your campaign. Then, the money will come.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I operate a website, so the marketing I do is an effort to increase traffic and ad revenue by association.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site, and I find your insights very useful. I definitely agree with you guys that Internet Marketing has changed the way consumer engaged with product and services. Today, Consumers Control the Marketplace, you have to give to get, help them find what they seek, and when the time they will purchase products or services they will consider you. It's building a strong relationship and gaining their trust. I guess this is what Internet Marketing is all about.
    Finally, I want to linkup with you guys, I think you’re an Influencer or a key player in the market I want to follow and I would like to follow you.

Best Regards!

Share on facebook