Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    yes ofcourse. i am very social person. And when there is nobody to talk to me or give company to me then i get alot lonely and sad.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yeah, I am a lonely person. Do you guys use some dating websites? Maybe you can recommend something to me? I found some reviews on https://datehookup.dating/apps/filipino-hookup/ and I want to try some of those services for me. What do you think? I would like to hear your thoughts on it

Share on facebook

Last edited by gerja; 07-24-2020 at 04:47 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    I agree with those people who say that having a hobby is vital. I am a gaming enthusiast myself and it helps me a lot to avoid loneliness. Also, when you are depply into something, you can find some new unobvious business ideas. Speaking of gaming, take a look at mmr boost services for Dota 2 for example. If you aren't a player yourself you won't ever come up with such an idea.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I guess all single people feel lonely now and then. A lot of them use dating sites and apps. I personally prefer chatting with random strangers. It is easy to have free video chat online today. I prefer using Flirtymania for this purpose https://flirtymania.com. It is great and helps people not only to have fun talking to each other (by the way, I like its awesome stickers) but also to find true love.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Helen777; 09-22-2020 at 09:47 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    I no longer live alone due to circumstances beyond my control, but for 20 years I did and I loved every minute of it. I can't say I was never lonely at all.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    NDT Courses in Chennai | NDT Institute in Chennai
    IEQS offer NDT courses in Chennai and NDT Institute in Chennai provide the quality training with 100% placement and conduct the different types of NDT Courses.
    CONTACT US
    IEQS Group
    3, Hayath Plaza, 2nd Floor, Nambi street (Near Bust Stand), Poonamallee., Sannadhi Street, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600056
    Mobile*: +91 99408 55218
    Mail ID*: enquiry@ieqsgroup.com
    Mail ID*: ieqsgroup@gmail.com
    Website*: www.ieqsgroup.com
    Tambaram Branch
    №5, Gandhi Road, West Tambaram - 600 045
    Mobile*: +91 99408 55218, 8754423725
    Landline: 0442649 4725
    Mail ID*: enquiry@ieqsgroup.com
    Mail ID*: ieqsgroup@gmail.com
    Website*: www.ieqsgroup.com

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I have been working at home for several years and I am almost used to it. But sometimes I lack communication with people. Although I see my family every day, I go to the store, but it's still not enough.

Sometimes it seems to me that I will soon forget how to talk to people)

But this is quite ironic because when I worked at an old office job, I wanted to run home faster from that large number of people. I had too much communication then.

Share on facebook