Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    There are only a few ways to make decent money on the internet. The most known is blogging but that takes a lot of work to get started. Even if you have a successful blog, the chance that it will make you enough money to keep doing it is still slim.
    Another way is selling things. Buy things cheap on markets, clean them up and find the right buyer.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Instead of going after random things that sound too good to be true, you may want to look into your skills and talents instead. One advantage is that you will know where start-up fees are going and you keep the profits.

Entrepreneur Press has a series of books that give detailed information on what it takes, resources and the estimated cost of running your own small business.

Blogging is still good if you have a unique topic that you can post 3-4 times a week. It can be used as a marketing tool and/or generate income through sponsored posts and similar opportunities.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by delusional View Post
    There are only a few ways to make decent money on the internet. The most known is blogging but that takes a lot of work to get started. Even if you have a successful blog, the chance that it will make you enough money to keep doing it is still slim.
    Another way is selling things. Buy things cheap on markets, clean them up and find the right buyer.
    I actually find blogging as quite difficult as compared to other modes of earning money online. I've recently started up around two blogs, both catering to different niche markets, however, it's hard to be consistent when posting new articles. Actually, I haven't posted in my blogs in almost 2 weeks. Blogging is very difficult at first, but eventually, if you really have passion and determination towards a successful future for your blog, you can earn some big amounts with your blog.

Money can't come easy online. It really takes some hard work. If a money making site sounds too good to be true, it probably is a scam. Avoid 'fast & easy' money sites.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There are more than thousands of video on the YouTube that give the details more than 100 ways to earn money online. But there are both genuine and scam campaigns so it is good for you to get hold the popular program like amazon, click bank and many other popular affiliate programs. If you have a good skills you do your best job.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by angelicagapit View Post
    There are quite a few blogs and forums that suggest sites and different ways to earn money online. I, on the other hand, do my research if I found out a new possible money making opportunity online. I can't just rely on one blog and one forum post. I need to read more than one review on a certain site. Once I read a great number of reviews on certain sites, that's when I decide if I'll join the site or not.

I always have to measure the pros and cons of each website.
    I agree with you on this. There really are a lot of sites that tell you they will teach you this and that and get you hooked with their promises. But when you get at the end of the article or blog you find a link where they start selling you something. I also do my own research before joining anything. I particularly look for articles that list all the scam sites so that I can steer clear of them.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you just Google on how to make money online, you will be amazed on how much many tutorials that people have. It will be hard to weed through them but what you need to know is the legit ways to make money online and embark on a mission to look for those sites.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, the best way to make money online is to start your own business instead of building up another persons business. One of the best business strategies to get into is ranking local websites in the search engines and then renting them out. For example, if you live in LA, you can try to rank a site for "LA Carpet Cleaners" and then rent it out to a carpet cleaning company and have them pay you a monthly fee.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    There are so many ways to make money online that there can't be one tutorial that will show you how to make money on the internet. If you're in for the long haul then it would be in your best interest to list down stuff you're good at and enjoy doing. Do some research and find out if you can do that on the net.

Once you've chosen what you like and can do well, scour the net for information about how to it right. You'd be surprised by how much information you'd find on the net if you use just the right search phrase.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Postloop.com has worked well for me. They pay people to contribute to forums. The comments have to be substantial. You also have to pass a grammar test. It is not something you will get rich from. However, it is an excellent start to generating extra cash.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    The only best thing that I have found after trying out for years and failing is - try to do your own research, be your own judge and take a decision. Go for it if you think it is all okay and you can do the things. Try out. When you fail, it is your bad luck and bad judgement and a bad day. If you win, it is your good luck, your good day.

Unfortunately, we have so many scams on the internet, that you cannot trust anything on issues like this. With Paid To Blog, you definitely cannot trust a blog article that says XYZ is a good thing. So the only way out as of now - Research your own thing and take your own decisions.

Share on facebook