Thread: Just Arriving

1. Collapse Details
    Just Arriving
    Hello everyone,

I posted here earlier this evening, that was before I saw this section....sorry!
    My name is Tom and I am just getting under way of putting a web site together for a small freelance web site/Logo design company. I am a one person operation getting to retire in 16 months and I wanted something I could (God willing) to keep busy and earn an income. I am far from a professional, but I have done a few sites for family and friends for the last 15 years. Funny with putting my own site together I find it a little difficult working on my own than creating for others. My site has not been published yet because I still have additions to be added to Main Page and a few other things. I have changed the template, BG and so forth a few times. I hope to have it up and running by next week some time.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would give the title of the Domain, but it may be a little premature not being ready to share yet.
    Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hope you will feel good in here

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Welcome
    I am also newbie here.

Share on facebook

You and I just have a dream

4. Collapse Details
    Putting up the webpage together is going to be fun. It will be a good thing to actually have if you ask me. - Marla Ahlgrimm

Share on facebook