1. Collapse Details
    Re:
    I didn't get "sell emails".

You can either sell email ids

Or

You can sell through emails.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It's not good, Do some other for getting money.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Simi123 View Post
    You don't.

Harvesting emails and selling them can get you in a world of trouble. CAN SPAM specifically states that it is illegal to sell and buy email addresses. It is, however, legal to rent a list, but that's still considered sketchy.

Even if they double opted in, they opted in to a particular business, and it is not for you to go around selling, even if it is within the same sector.
    I second this! It is illegal and besides the ethical aspect, it could bring you a huge fine. I'm sure you can find better ways of marketing.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    CAN-SPAM explicitly expresses that it is unlawful to move – thus, on the other hand, purchase – email addresses. (It is, in any case, lawful to "lease" a rundown, yet all things considered, it's obscure and I don't suggest it.)"It could be, and it is great practice to abstain from being either the dealer/lessor or purchaser/renter of email records.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    selling emails is only profitable when you are in a marketing business only. if you are in business then you should never sell the emails list.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    CAN SPAM specifically states that it is illegal to sell and buy email addresses. It is, however, legal to rent a list, but that's still considered sketchy. Even if they double opted in, they opted in to a particular business, and it is not for you to go around selling, even if it is within the same sector.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    CAN SPAM specifically states that it is illegal to sell and buy email addresses. You must have them subscribe and accept your terms and their terms should indicate what you intend to do with them.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    http://MyWorkingHour.com/?userid=627172

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Selling e-mail list is not good as no body is going to pay you huge amount to you.
    Use these e-mail list to increase your own business with branding over different platforms.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    CAN SPAM specifically states that it is illegal to sell – and so, conversely, buy – email addresses. (It is, however, legal to “rent” a list, but even so, it's shady and I don't recommend it.) ... No reputable company is going to sell one in the first place.

Share on facebook