1. Collapse Details
    Looking for your experience with web developers and hosting
    Hello All,

I'm thinking of starting a website building and hosting business for small businesses. I have all the technical chops for this, but want to make sure that I'm creating something people like, beyond just the utility of getting a website made. I hope I'm asking this in an appropriate area of the forums.

I'm posting here asking if you would be willing to share some of your experiences when having a website built? What was good about your experience? What was bad? What attributes would make the perfect website building/hosting supplier for you?

As a side note, I might be looking for a few businesses to do some started websites for. Send me a PM if you have a need and maybe we can make something work together.

Thanks in advance!
    Dave

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi
    You choose a very trending business. For web developer and hosting, you have to make the use of creativity in the client demands so that you can get recommendations from that side. Never under estimate the client. Get him a better maintenance and implementation.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi
    You choose a very trending business. For web developer and hosting, you have to make the use of creativity in the client demands so that you can get recommendations from that side. Never under estimate the client. Get him a better maintenance and implementation.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This is very nice idea! but I think you need to discuss with some experience person, who have vast knowledge in this area. That will help you to understand about the opportunity and risk for your new work. Go ahead! God will help you.

Share on facebook

New look sales is the right place for finding best choice products online globally. We have an expert team, they research, take customer reviews and test on the lab about whats new products on the online market place.

If you think to find the best gifts for kids, the best gifts for men and the best gifts for women don't hesitate to follow us. We can insure that, you are in this place, where you will get your desire products today!