Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    Car signs and magnets don't really present your business in detail as much as business cards. As what most replies here, steer clear of them. They are not worth the money, even if they are cheap.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You know I have a jeep compass car, I live in the country and there are not so many signs. So I somehow did not think about such things, but thank you for the question, now I will begin to pay more attention to how to improve the signs and laws for motorists.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    No. They will not do any damage to the car's paint. Car magnets will shield the paint beneath them from UV sun rays and fading. It is recommended to occasionally remove car magnets from the vehicle per our care instructions so the area has some sun exposure.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Sharing My Personal Experience
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois5669 View Post
    Hi everyone! I am new here and am hoping to learn tips for growing my "mom and pop" plumbing business that I own with my husband.

I ordered business cards from Vista Print and noticed other items they have available. Something that interested me were car door magnets/signs. Does anyone utilize this form of advertising? If so, how effective is it? The magnets aren't that expensive, so I am thinking they are a good way to advertise "on the go."

Also, I was thinking about those vinyl lettering type of signs that you peel off and put on your back car window. Those seem to cost a little more, but do you think they are worth the investment?

I am trying to take baby steps and build on our advertising and marketing so any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    I don't think car sign and magnets are the best option for advertising. Most of the people dread using these car magnets as it might scratch the paint of their car or damaged after rain or fade with time.. So, they throw this into pile of waste.

I also went through same issue few months back when i started off with my business venture. I also invested in few useless product without any profit. Then a friend of mine suggested me to use those promotional products that people use on day to day routine. Since it will keep my brand name visible in front of their eyes every time they use it. She provided me with few suggestion like Phone Holder (Popsockets, ring holder, phone wallet etc), Key chains, Stress Balls, Bags (Paper bags, wine bags, toiletry bags) etc.

I decided upon Popsockets for advertising because it is one of the most trending products now a days with so much use of mobile phones. But honestly speaking i didn't knew where can i find this product at cheap price without compromising on quality. Since the company from where i purchased my previous products didn't have this product and i already wasted lots of my money so i didn't want to take any risk. I searched on Google and found top 5 wholesalers in the market namely, PapaChina, Alibaba, 4imprint, Dhgate and Promotique. I compared prices of Popsockets at all these wholesalers and i found out that PapaChina had the lowest price on Popsockets. It was so easy to order product from them and my order arrived on the designated time period without any delay. Also, each and every product was of high quality. This product really helped with promotion of my brand name.

Furthermore, if you still need automotive accessory for promotions then i will suggest you to use Car Paper Air Fresheners or Fuzzy Dices. As they can simply be hanged in the car without doing any damage unlike car signs or magnets.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I agree with the consensus from a marketing standpoint but will add a slightly different perspective. The value of decals (not magnets because they are removable) is that, if your accountant does it correctly, your car can be considered a business expense and you can write off a lot of it (not all of it if you use it for personal stuff as well, but a big portion of it). It's something I recommend working with an accountant or other tax expert on because there are i's to dot and t's to cross but it will add value to the bottom line at the end of the year.

Share on facebook

A man's character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate. Paul Eldridge

6. Collapse Details
    http://MyWorkingHour.com/?userid=627172

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Magnetic vehicle signs need to be kept dry and clean at all times. Dirt and condensation builds up regularly between the two surfaces, reducing the strength of the magnetic grip. Any obstacles between the magnet and vehicle will increase the potential for the magnet to fly off the vehicle at higher speeds.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Magnetic vehicle signs need to be kept dry and clean at all times. Dirt and condensation builds up regularly between the two surfaces, reducing the strength of the magnetic grip. Any obstacles between the magnet and vehicle will increase the potential for the magnet to fly off the vehicle at higher speeds.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Magnetic vehicle signs need to be kept dry and clean at all times. Dirt and condensation builds up regularly between the two surfaces, reducing the strength of the magnetic grip. Any obstacles between the magnet and vehicle will increase the potential for the magnet to fly off the vehicle at higher speeds

Share on facebook