Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Magnetic car signs work best on flat surfaces. As long as it is not placed upon a curved surface and you follow the magnetic care instructions, you should not have to worry about the magnet falling off.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It is quite interesting!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It will stick to any flat vehicle surface made of metal. ... Please be aware that it will not work on fiberglass/plastic doors or areas of the vehicle which have had extensive body damage (corrected using Bondo or putty). Magnetic car signs work best on flat surfaces.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi there! Yes, if you want to put any type of advertising and personal signature of your own business - feel free to do it. I am a painter and I use a car sign on my truck. The problem was that after I removed my previous one, I got several scratches. Although, do not worry. You can read this about the best scratch remover for car surfaces. Good luck!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It would depend upon what type of car you are seeking to purchase (new or used), what you are seeking from the vehicle, why you need the vehicle, what you are planning on spending,etc. Use this blog about honda ridgeline and I recommend to choose this one.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Triman; 12-22-2020 at 12:55 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    Of course they work. But like all advertising, their efficacy is highly variable. The only way to get an idea as to whether or not they will work for you, is to give it a try. Best of luck!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Of course they work. But like all advertising, their efficacy is highly variable. The only way to get an idea as to whether or not they will work for you, is to give it a try. Best of luck!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    But like all advertising, their efficacy is highly variable. The only way to get an idea as to whether or not they will work for you, is to give it a try.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois5669 View Post
    Hi everyone! I am new here and am hoping to learn tips for growing my "mom and pop" plumbing business that I own with my husband.

I ordered business cards from Vista Print and noticed other items they have available. Something that interested me were car door magnets/signs. Does anyone utilize this form of advertising? If so, how effective is it? The magnets aren't that expensive, so I am thinking they are a good way to advertise "on the go."

Also, I was thinking about those vinyl lettering type at topvinylcutters.com of signs that you peel off and put on your back car window. Those seem to cost a little more, but do you think they are worth the investment?

I am trying to take baby steps and build on our advertising and marketing so any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    You can get a bit of chance to heat it after it has been applied with a hairdryer, remove it and dissolve the transfer band a little further to smooth it out.

Another problem may be that your transfer tape is too heavy for vinyl. It's doubtful as it sounds like vinyl just isn't fine, but try a lighter tape if anything else fails.

And if anything else fails, you might try to put a transparent (such as mod podge) coat on tops to make the wood smoother, if the wood is bumpy and just not sticking uniformly. If you can't do anything else, you can do it. However I would recommend this as a last resort, because it would take time.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Smithclrk; 12-24-2020 at 09:34 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    Attractive vehicle signs have been known to take off vehicles going at high paces. In the event that the magnet isn't safely joined to the vehicle at all edges, wind can get under the magnet, basically transforming it into a sail. This makes a danger of genuine obligation and peril out and about.

Share on facebook