Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    yes it'll will work but it depends on you that how you often drive your car and other things if you drive your car alot then people attract towards your business and people will notice on it and you should also promote your business through social media

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I believe it will work especially if the sticker is on a service vehicle which is always being driven around the city. If the sign is attractive, I would not hesitate to list the numbers down. You might as well include a QR code to make it easier for smartphones to catch the number. Where I live, this type of advertising would probably be very effective since our country has one of the worst traffic situations. If your city has slow moving traffic this can also work to your advantage.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If I had to pick just one thing I'd start off with something that I could hand out that will be useful for people, such as a notepad or calendar. Something that people will use in their everyday life and keep in sight. The magnets can be used for both of these, and the fact that they can be placed on the fridge is a bonus because I know that if I needed a plumber, and didn't have a regular guy, I'd definitely consider someone who gave me some free merchandise.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I'm happy I found this post. We specialize in vehicle wraps and mobile advertising and in my personal opinion (although it may be biased lol) is that, yes, it does work! Check out this Arbitron Study : http://www.adsonwheels.com/files/res...door_study.pdf

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    They actually do work and if you purchase one through vista print you can create it in a few minutes
    and they are not expensive. I purchased mine during a sale and I think it was $25.00 for two. That's a great use of
    advertisement dollars.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes I would have to say there have been many times where I have tried to write down numbers off of cars and other advertising for a business at a red light or just in traffic. I think that these ways work greatly.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Want to marketing your business!? Through Car signage you can develop your company, as a way of marketing. Which is also part of advertisement.
    www.primesigns.co.nz/portfolio/vehicle-signage

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Of course they work

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, they do work, but just as a form of brand recognition and it really can't be relied on to get you actual customers. Also, the stickers and magnets have to have an angle unique enough to convince people to put them up in the first place, otherwise they would most likely just be ignored or at best they will be put up but the people seeing them might not gain enough of an idea of what the company is about to give a good enough amount of trust. Personally, I'd only choose this method as a secondary form of advertisement and most likely would opt to just spend my marketing budget on something a little more concrete such as targeted local online ads.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Yea if you spend a lot of time on the road, custom magnetic signs really turn your vehicle into a traveling billboard. You’re passing hundreds or thousands of cars each day. Other drivers see your magnetic vehicle signs and, when seen enough, they will remember your company. They are inexpensive, also extremely easy to install and clean yourself.

Share on facebook

The world's largest selection of printed magnet sheet and roll, magnetic sign material, custom magnetic vehicle signs, dry erase magnet, die cut magnetic letters. Fast shipping | Wholesale pricing | Easy ordering | Secure payments | Made in USA!