1. Collapse Details
    Buying or Sourcing Agent
    Hi, i am interested in buying products from overseas and i am looking into using a sourcing agent.

i am totally new to importing goods. so please bear with me.

Can anyone enlighten me on the standard practices of these agents with regards to commissions.

I suppose they would charge me a % of my purchases.

i have a few questions.

1. Do they make the commission on my first purchase only? i doubt so because it sounds like a lot of work for only a one time payment.
    2. If they make commission on subsequent orders, is it for all future orders?
    3. do they reveal their source of suppliers? i believe not if they want to continue making their commissions.

thank you

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Home Textiles Supplier : FashionHomeTex
    Quote Originally Posted by comproez View Post
    Hi, i am interested in buying products from overseas and i am looking into using a sourcing agent.

i am totally new to importing goods. so please bear with me.

Can anyone enlighten me on the standard practices of these agents with regards to commissions.

I suppose they would charge me a % of my purchases.

i have a few questions.

1. Do they make the commission on my first purchase only? i doubt so because it sounds like a lot of work for only a one time payment.
    2. If they make commission on subsequent orders, is it for all future orders?
    3. do they reveal their source of suppliers? i believe not if they want to continue making their commissions.

thank you
    Hi, Do you interest to import blanket and home textiles from Thailand?

Contact me for more details and catalog. Price start only 0.99 USD/PCS.

Ning

E-mail: mkt@fashionhometex.com

www.fashionhometex.com
    www.facebook.com/blanketstyles

IG : blanket_styles66

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi

We can supply you with many products.

Staple food products from Holland/India/Pakistan/Brazil/Thailand/Malaysia

Wholesale clearance items from UK (anything from clothes upto electrical units)

Vehicles from all over Europe

We also have operations in West Africa but we are based in UK.

Get in touch for more info.

acsbusiness@outlook.com

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello,
    Have already find the agent yet?What products?I think all the questions can be solved by negotiation.If you have interests in importing from China please don't hesitate to contact me by fwstormrain@gmail.com
    Thanks,

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hello,
    Have already find the agent yet?What products?I think all the questions can be solved by negotiation.If you have interests in importing from China please don't hesitate to contact me by fwstormrain@gmail.com
    Thanks,

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you need china sourcing agent can contact with me. I live in Shenzhen and my hometown is in Fujian, two place is China industrial concentrated center. I can help you sourcing good and check the quality and bargin the good price to you.

My main business is solar business, supply customs solar panel for lighting, cavarant, boat, home, toy, bag and so on. If you need solar panel for your products please contact with me also.

tienreksolar@gmail.com helen

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    china sourcing agent
    If you need china sourcing agent can contact with me. I live in Shenzhen and my hometown is in Fujian, two place is China industrial concentrated center. I can help you sourcing good and check the quality and bargin the good price to you.

My main business is solar business, supply customs solar panel for lighting, cavarant, boat, home, toy, bag and so on. If you need solar panel for your products please contact with me also.

tienreksolar@gmail.com helen

Share on facebook