Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Food business online marketing
    How do I promote my family's cafe online? We're located at a place with a very limited market, but we want to cater to people outside of this specific location.

Which is the best way to promote the business through the internet? And how do you think I could grab customers online?

Any tips will truly help. Thank you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If you don't have an official website for your business, you can market your business using the social media tools like facebook,twitter, google+ and so on..this way you can reach out to many people as you can. consider giving away discounts too, if people see your business where they can save money, for sure they will check it out. Good luck on your business!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Make a facebook and twitter, from there follow all the local people you know and hopefully more people will follow the account. From there hopefully people will post praise and their good experiences from your restaurant.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    As the above poster said, facebook and twitter. And physical flyer works too if you have the budget. Make sure to include a simple map on where your restaurant is located. Even better if there's a place that everyone knows nearby. Just put a "just next to the <insert building name here>" And your best food and drinks, those are important as well, list your food on the flyer. Distributed them to the housing area or hand them to people on the streets located outside your specific location.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the advice, guys! I'll really look into these and analyze some new plans in order to market my family's business.

We have a Facebook and Twitter account now and people are beginning to like our page. Do you guys think Instagram is also a good place to promote?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hmmm. . .it won't be easy. For marketing to work well online you need to know who exactly you are targeting. It's food business yes, but how will those outside of the locale get it?

If you're focussing on reaching more customers who live close-by then the other complication would be, do those people search the net first to buy something to eat? Few people do. They just pop into the nearest cafe/hotel they find. So, if I were you, I'd conduct my marketing offline.

p.s I could be wrong so take my advice with a pinch of salt.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think you should make a site and show the menus and the prices. This way, the people will know more things about your business before entering the restaurant.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Optimize you website through the search engine optimization, do social advertising for that . you get much traffic with these process

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I definitely agree about creating a site and optimizing it for SEO. Plus, social media can be really helpful. Online business directories can help you boost your search engine rankings and provide natural traffic as well.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Because the over poster said, fb along with twitting. And also bodily flyer operates way too in case you have the particular price range. Always will include a easy place about in which your own cafe is. More desirable when there is a spot in which we all know regional. Just set a "just close to the particular <insert making name here>" And your best foods along with products, individuals are important as well, list the meat about the flyer. Distributed them to the particular property location as well as hands them to people about the pavement located exterior your distinct place.

Share on facebook