Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi, My Suggestions is You Can Create a Google Local Places,Facebook page,Youtube account..This is the Best way to Grow your Business.. Thank you Very much..

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    As the others have mentioned, you can definitely make use of the social media for marketing purpose (Facebook and Twitter). Another trend I see that has been going on is making an Instagram page for your business. Start off by following your friends and post pictures about your food. If your product is unique, your page should have many followers in no time. Another thing I love to check about food business is their website. Do you cater to online deliveries? A website dedicated to this would be awesome.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Marketing a food business online is pretty hard. People need to taste your food in order to appreciate it, not just see it. You could advertise online but you need to get your product in their hands.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    More than Facebook and Twitter, you need Yelp, Tripadvisor, and Urbanspoon. You need reviews and ratings, and people in your area will see that your food is excellent---these forms of social media are very much targeted for restaurants. Do whatever you can to encourage the customers you have to post their feelings on these sites, and you'll get residual customers from the positive feedback.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I agree with creating a basic website that has a menu and prices and maybe even specials. Include pictures of the food and be specific about ingredients used. Take a look at some other local food websites to see what they've done.

There's a local coffee shop, and I wish they would have a website with their offerings and prices. They would get more business because I would know their hours, and if I have enough change to buy a drink.

Try using weebly.com It's a free site that is very easy to use. It also scores high on google search results. Be sure to include some good content that local people would search for so they can find you. Perhaps create a testimonial page and a gallery with pictures of the crew, the food, any special events, etc.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by angelicagapit View Post
    Thanks for the advice, guys! I'll really look into these and analyze some new plans in order to market my family's business.

We have a Facebook and Twitter account now and people are beginning to like our page. Do you guys think Instagram is also a good place to promote?
    I believe Instagram is also a good media to promote as long as you have a good number of followers. You can link it to your FB and maybe grow your Instagram followers with the use of your other social media accounts. The important thing with Instagram is you got to have really good pictures to attract connections.

Another way to promote is to invite local food bloggers in your coffee shop. A lot of new food businesses in our country is already doing this marketing technique and it seems to be a good idea if you want to have a good online presence in your niche.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by coffee View Post
    I agree with creating a basic website that has a menu and prices and maybe even specials. Include pictures of the food and be specific about ingredients used. Take a look at some other local food websites to see what they've done.

There's a local coffee shop, and I wish they would have a website with their offerings and prices. They would get more business because I would know their hours, and if I have enough change to buy a drink.

Try using weebly.com It's a free site that is very easy to use. It also scores high on google search results. Be sure to include some good content that local people would search for so they can find you. Perhaps create a testimonial page and a gallery with pictures of the crew, the food, any special events, etc.
    Awesome advice. Thank you for taking the time to really think deeply in order to help me out when advertising. I will definitely check out Weebly. We do have a Facebook page that shows our menu, prices, photos and store hours, but what we are really missing are testimonials and pictures of loyal customers. I could possibly try to have my family's cafe start taking photos and getting reviews from people who come to our cafe often. We might even make a video coverage of our cafe and maybe even do some special events.

Thanks and I really appreciate your effort in helping me out. Wish me luck!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by eppie View Post
    I believe Instagram is also a good media to promote as long as you have a good number of followers. You can link it to your FB and maybe grow your Instagram followers with the use of your other social media accounts. The important thing with Instagram is you got to have really good pictures to attract connections.

Another way to promote is to invite local food bloggers in your coffee shop. A lot of new food businesses in our country is already doing this marketing technique and it seems to be a good idea if you want to have a good online presence in your niche.
    Promoting through Instagram is very popular in my country of the Philippines, my whole market, which are teenagers to young adults, practically uses Instagram! So I definitely agree that Instagram is an incredible way to advertise. We already have quite a number of followers on our Instagram account.

We've never actually tried inviting food bloggers yet! This is new advice to me. I can't believe I haven't even thought of this also. Food bloggers are common in my country as well, and many of them are known to young adults. I should really try this out. Thanks for the advice! Wish me luck.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Complete a facebook or myspace along with twitting, from at this time there adhere to each of the local people you recognize along with with luck , a lot more persons will follow the actual bank account. Via at this time there with luck , persons will probably post encouragement along with his or her beneficial activities from the eating place.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Best way for me that I find very effective is to have a website, twitter and facebook and then have them all linked up together, if you feel ambitious, this a blog attached to your site to that is attached to twitter and facebook and install a SEO addon as that can enhance the amount of traffic you get to your site, you then just have to focus on conversions

Share on facebook