Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Make a Facebook account for your business. Then you should start sending friend request to people in your area. Once you get a good amount of friends you can start posting ads. You can also ask your online friends to help you spread the word about your business.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If you want to send some food to Kansas, I am your gal! I love social networking and have helped several local businesses get up and running, with NO cost! Well minus some trade in services. If you need further assistance with Facebook, twitter, other social networking sites that are niched in your line of work(foursquare) and even a low cost site let me know!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    When i definitely acknowledge concerning creating a website as well as optimizing this intended for SEO. Additionally, social media marketing may be definitely beneficial. Internet business directories will let you increase your search engine results positioning and provide organic traffic at the same time.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You can add your business to Google maps. People these days use Google maps to find those products and shops near them. SO whenever any new person is in town, they can find you easily and also those who already staying there.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Complete a facebook and also facebook, via generally there stick to each of the residents you understand and also with any luck , much more persons will follow the actual consideration. Coming from generally there with any luck , persons will article reward and also their particular excellent activities from your eating place.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkility View Post
    Best way for me that I find very effective is to have a website, twitter and facebook and then have them all linked up together, if you feel ambitious, this a blog attached to your site to that is attached to twitter and facebook and install a SEO addon as that can enhance the amount of traffic you get to your site, you then just have to focus on conversions
    With the number of people connected to the internet these days, it is all but natural that new businesses start taking online advertising seriously. So, I would like to say that Jkility here as provided excellent advice on how you can expand your customer base very easily and in a cost effective manner. But I would also like to add that if you should also take help of traditional methods of advertising like newspaper ads and billboards in order to better promote your business locally.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi,

Here are few step that help you to promote your business online that won't cost your a penny.

1. Use Local Listing Services : Register your business on Google Places,Yahoo Local and Bing that help you to found easily.But make sure that to include a good description about your business and a link to your website.

2. Make use of Social Media and be active

3. Make use of Multimedia such as you tube,Flickr to market your business.

4. Join a relevant community and contribute.

5. Make sure your online business is accessible to mobile users.

If you still find any difficulty, then consult with market professionals company.

Good Luck
    Thanks

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaPerk View Post
    Hi,

Here are few step that help you to promote your business online that won't cost your a penny.

1. Use Local Listing Services : Register your business on Google Places,Yahoo Local and Bing that help you to found easily.But make sure that to include a good description about your business and a link to your website.

2. Make use of Social Media and be active

3. Make use of Multimedia such as you tube,Flickr to market your business.

4. Join a relevant community and contribute.

5. Make sure your online business is accessible to mobile users.

If you still find any difficulty, then consult with market professionals company.

Good Luck
    Thanks
    I would like to thank the OP that he took out the time to make such a thorough post on local advertising. He has listed out some very good methods to advertise your business locally in a very easy and cost-effective manner. These methods are all you need to do in order to create an awareness about your business in your local community. But I would also like to add to the post by saying that you also need to adopt some sale promotion measures in order to attract customers.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I would create a website for your business and target local keywords that pertain to your particular market. Probably no need to do any backlinking for those sort of keyword phrases.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Make a myspace as well as twitting, coming from right now there abide by each of the residents you realize as well as ideally far more people follows the actual consideration. From right now there ideally people will probably submit encouragement as well as their great ordeals through your bistro.

Share on facebook