Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Have you tried getting listed on google locally?
    Or do you have social media fan pages like on facebook, twitter or google+?
    Extend your resources for people to know that such business exist.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    There have been some great answers already but saying "do Facebook and Twitter" is easier said than done. Below are a few more specific tactics you can try:

For Facebook:
    - offer free wifi - when guests log into your wifi, they automatically "check-in", meaning their Facebook newsfeed will show a post saying they were at your cafe
    - encourage guests to take photos of their meals and/or themselves while in the cafe, share them on FB and tag your page - reward them with a discount for their next visit
    - offer FB exclusive discounts and promote them with the help of highly targeted FB ads
    - run contests on Facebook; a good tool is Woobox (my preferred one) but there are many similar ones out there
    - get your cafe visitors to like your Facebook page while in store, e.g. in return for a 5% discount on the bill

Twitter:
    - offer Twitter-only specials - Customers who mention the Twitter special receive a special deal, free drink or something similar
    - offer a special prize for people who follow you e.g. 'Follow @(your Twitter handle) by 5pm to be entered to win a $100 gift certificate. Please RT.'
    - run something like 'Twitter Tuesdays' and publish special deals each Tuesday at the same time
    - share about events happening in your city / suburb to develop relationships with other local businesses - once you've established a good relationship, ask them for cross promotions (i.e. they Tweet about you, you Tweet about them)
    - use relevant and location based hashtags for each Tweet
    - identify users using the same location based Tweets (e.g. city name) and Tweet to them directly

Other things:
    - I'm not sure where you are based but Google for search terms like "best cafes in (your city / suburb)" - reach out to the blogs and media outlets covering this topic and ask to be included in the lists
    invite food bloggers from your region to the cafe and ask them to review it
    - make sure you have complete and appealing listings across all relevant local business directories to make sure people can easily find you in search engine results when they look for food & drinks options in your city / suburb. A tool you can use to manage all listings from one central platform is called Flag.io (disclaimer - I work with Flag.io)

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have a suggestion for you to promote your cafe business. First of all, you need to create your e-commerce website and then work on it as social media marketing and search engine optimization

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    you 1st open ion website and market in local area but first make plan how you do all do this

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    This days making business all over the world is possible by anyone. Yes I'm not joking. E-commerce makes it possible. First make a website for your cafe. Show your best product and facilities on it. Then start promoting your website. Its not very simple as I wrote but possible if you work hard. If you want to take your business higher you need to know best e-commerce strategies for your self. Please visit this given link for your knowledge. And I'm sure as I earned a lot with this strategies you will also earn. And may be you will be able to take your family cafe business to the top. Best wishes for you.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Make a page on FB and promote your posts on Facebook Twitter Printerest and target the regions where you want to promote your business. This will help you alot.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hey! This article will share you some tips on how to market your business.

50 Restaurant Marketing Ideas, Resources, and Tips from the Pros

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hello!
    I know this might be three years a little behind on replying, but three years have advanced to a convenient and mobile methods.
    One way to get noticed especially in culinary business via online is through Google Maps, spotting your cafe location to Google. This helps customers navigate to your cafe and spread the interests near your neighborhood. You can also register through UberEats for your cafe to be an option for those using Uber. By doing so, you create an easier, convenient option for customer to order drinks and/or food from your cafe.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Tria Dimensions is providing services and solutions to all your digital marketing problems.
    Consult with our creative geeks and let us handle all your marketing needs.

Tria Dimensions - A fully integrated creative agency based out of Mumbai with a focus on Branding, Digital and Technology. SEO, SMM, Creative Copy, Content Writing, Web Hosting, Web Development, Web Designing. Analytics, Mobile App development, ORM, Brand Activation and Corporate Identity Creation; these are just a glimpse from the multitudes of services that we provide in creative and digital domain

To Know more about Tria Dimensions and their creative geeks please visit our website.

http://www.triadimensions.com/
    or
    Tria Dimensions (Search it on Google).

Thanks.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mameeker@cuse View Post
    Make a facebook and twitter, from there follow all the local people you know and hopefully more people will follow the account. From there hopefully people will post praise and their good experiences from your restaurant.
    This comment is really effective. I have tried it over our business and it works well. It added some customers over our business. Also try putting your business over Google map and yelp. You can also promote it using Instagram since you are in a café business. A good picture of your menu will make people come to check your place.

Share on facebook

Every problem can be solve using the internet or asking help. I am a manager with a good value of leadership and management. To me success is important than failure. We can learn from failure but we are much happier if our goal succeed.