Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    There are different tests and several techniques in each of the test to evaluate advertising effectiveness. Test depends on the aspects to be evaluated. Based on Philip Kotlerís views, let us first discuss classification of tests (various ways or approaches) to evaluate advertising effectiveness.

1. Pre-test and Post Test
    2. Communication and Sales Effect Test
    3. Laboratory and Field Test
    4. Experimental and Survey Test
    5. Message and Media Effect Test
    6. Communication and Sales Effect Test

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    awesome! it's great to learn more each day

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Pre-test and Post Test: Pre-test implies testing advertising message before it is sent to specific media.
    Communication and Sales Effect Test: Communication test measures communicability (ability to communicate) of the message.
    Laboratory and Field Test:
    Experimental and Survey Test:
    Message and Media Effect Test:

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The Business of Making Money

How Would You Like To Attend This*NEW Virtual Event With Me?

Lets transform our life In one weekend together

http://becomingthemillionairestudent...ate_id=2582722

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

✔ How to BRAND ourselves and MARKET our products and services online/offline.

✔ How to NEGOTIATE, CLOSE and master the art of PERSUASION and SALES.

✔ How to have a ROCK SOLID mindset through the toughest times in the world.

✔ How to CUSTOMISE your pitch in 3 MINUTES for the right audience.

✔ How to MAXIMISE our brain as well as stay ahead with brain hacks.

✔ How to ADJUST to the new economy.

WHERE?

From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Device)

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

WHO ARE WE GOING TO BE MENTORED BY?

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

HOW DO I RESERVE MY SEAT?

http://becomingthemillionairestudent...ate_id=2582722

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Direct Rating Method - here, customers are directly asked to rate the advertisement, and then these ratings are calculated.
    Portfolio Tests - here, the customers see the ads and listen carefully to the ads and all the contents of the ads and then they are asked to recall the ad and the contents.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    By checking the ROI You can check the effectiveness of the advertising

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Create custom conversions.
    Cost per new customer.
    Compare reality to predictions.
    Teamwork makes the dream work.
    Know which metrics connect to your objectives.
    Track a unique code.
    ROI for the win.
    ROI takes the L.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    What is the effectiveness of advertising?
    Advertising effectiveness pertains to how well a company's advertising accomplishes the intended. Small companies use many different statistics or metrics to measure their advertising effectiveness. ... A company's advertising effectiveness usually increases over time with many messages or exposures.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Exposure:

In order to be effective, an advertisement must gain exposure, i.e., how many consumers have seen or heard about the message. ...
    Attention:

Advertisement cannot be effective unless they get the attention of target consumers. ...

Comprehension.

Attitude Change.
    Action.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Okay, Can I get a minute from your valuable time?
    Something I did 6 months ago and iím still doing now that made me quit my job and stay on my bed, butt naked and work just a few hours a week, itís the best thing iíve ever done in the last 6 months. My first 2 months I made my money back and then I made 4-figures ! I didn't believe it in the first stages just like you. The course is from A to Z, all the secrets will be shown once you get it, you're gonna hear new things that youíve never heard before about getting people to actually buy what youíre providing, and even how to scale your business to make you more money, you want money to work for you right?
    After following all the same simple steps that are going to show once you get it, Your profit will be upward of thousands! You donít believe me right? Okay, I'm Jordan and I am an internet marketer who does a lot of things in life including figuring out the whole internet wealth and finding excellent ways to make money with huge commissions and less risk !
    And if you are smart enough, which I see because youíre still reading that, You can scale it to 6-figures or more, Yes exactly you could pay off your mortgage.
    There are no guarantees in business, but something you have to understand is that i never ask my client to judge me on my winners, i ask them to judge me on my losers because i have so few !
    Thanks for your minute and confidence and think deeply about it. If you are interested just comment back, Once you realize whatís going on, itís gonna be an eye opening moment for you!

Share on facebook