Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Spellings are the most effective factor in our content because misspelling and wrong uses of grammar in content can effect the seo.Now a days google target the contents which are not written properly with a sufficient meaning.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    looks like people who dont have english as their mother tongue is gonna have a tough time getting higher serps.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think being an SEO writer entails the idea that you should be good in grammar, punctuation and spelling. These factors affect your credibility. Being good at it isn't just for SEO work's sake but for regular basis (such as everyday conversation) as well. I hope this helps.

Share on facebook

New Media Services - We provide end user support services through cloud based messaging platforms real-time user content moderation and complete voice solutions.

4. Collapse Details
    It makes sense that spelling and grammar affect your rankings, it is really important. However I agree with the forum/comment thing.you should be correct with your grammar and spelling.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    In my opinion the spelling and grammar in an article no effect on SEO. However, the keyword phrase should not be any spelling errors and completeness letter

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yeah, misspelling, and typo's are not good for any website image so it should be ignored while creating backlinks and writing contents.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    When Google evaluating the content and site quality, Grammar matters a lot because when web spiders crawl across your site they check whether the web page is grammatically correct or not. If it is not, then it affect your ranking.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Yes, Google gives high priority to quality content. Spelling and grammar are one part of creating quality content. spelling mistakes and poor grammar are a fast way to lose credibility and may be your audience. So try to avoid misspellings.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Misspelling and typos are not good in your seo because, if content is a king (as google and other search engine always emphasized it) then your content should not have contain any bad grammar or misspelling. On the other hand, misspelling or typos are sometimes unavoidable. However, any writers know that proofread is required before publishing it. This is to avoid any misspelling and bad grammar. Since, the audience doesn't like to read misspelling or bad grammar content.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It makes sense that spelling and grammar affect your rankings, it is really important. However I agree with the forum/comment thing.you should be correct with your grammar and spelling.

Share on facebook