Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hello From Journey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hello From Journey
    I would like to say hello, since I am fairly new at the whole Forums collaboration. I forgot that before Social Media, there were Forums and Blogs. I have recently became a part of a great organization that allows me to Travel the World around me. I am joining this Forum to not only better my own Entrepreneurship or my Team as a whole, but to collaborate with others in the tips and tricks to becoming Successful. I do hope to meet others who have craved to get out and Travel, because our lives are too short to not see the World around us.

I wanted to end with my introduction by asking a question to all of you:

Why did you decide to start or become a part of a small business? What led you to decide that you wanted to become an Entrepreneur? Most of all, what are you doing right now to help shape your Small Business into becoming a well-known Giant?

Share on facebook

Independent Representative

Great Business Start that can take you Across the World.
    Actively looking for those who have always wanted to Travel the World. PM me if interested.
    Or Email Me At: journeyforumtravel@gmail.com

Why not go see the World? - "You Should Be Here"

2. Collapse Details
    Hello and then I want to congratulate you on such great news! After all, the United States is my favorite country to travel! Only there I rent a car bocubo.com/car-rental/usa-san-francisco-airport-sfo and travel across the country. The only place where I do not spare my money and try to relax and enjoy as well as possible! So I wish you new discoveries!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hey, good to have you here.

Honestly, I hate it when other people tell me what to do or how to do it. Eventually you'd come to the conclusion that being your own boss is the right thing for you. I work harder, but I work when I want to, and I can choose my clients

Share on facebook

Share knowledge and spread the word - Tech news, reviews, stories, useful tips and articles.
    Not all RPA Platforms are Equal

4. Collapse Details
    It's great when your job allows you not only to earn money but also to travel at the same time. Seeing the world is my dream

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Asaka View Post
    It's great when your job allows you not only to earn money but also to travel at the same time. Seeing the world is my dream
    I agree with you, it's wonderful. But you can also not put off your dream. The fact is that there are companies that are engaged in travel and I'm not talking about travel companies. This is travel by sea transport. You can always easily book a boat as a Sun Odyssey 490 charter and go for a little walk on the sea. This is exactly what you dream of.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It is my dream to find the job allows me not only to earn money but also to travel. Camping travel agency maybe? I am a huge fan of camping! I decided to try when my wife bought me as a gift one of the best cots for camping. So cool!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I also traveled around the States for work issues. I saw several cities, but the Grand Canyon impressed me the most! It's just some kind of cosmic place, as if you are transported to another planet. Even the air is different and the sense of self. It's a pity that my friend and I had so little time to enjoy the scenery. I really want to go back there again. From other states, I was very impressed by Colombia, an atmospheric and peculiar country. And now I have plans to go to Ukraine and visit the Chernobyl zone https://chernobyl-visit.com/ with a multi-day tour, which will include trips to the most famous memorial sites of that terrible accident.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Firius; 11-03-2020 at 04:15 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    I am very happy to see the excellent information about travel. It's really wonderful for everyone. However, You can get all the possible information from the Madurai tourism package. Because they are one of the best travels in Madurai and also has many exceptional drivers to fulfill all your needs. Also, our vehicle is much cleaned and we have all the necessary things to make a happy journey.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi guys,

My Name is Mike Stonis,

I helped people to purchase office furniture and I also give valuable suggestions if anyone needs it. I have experience in interior design and I helped many people to set their dream office space.

I am here to learn more about the latest office furniture ideas from Community and if someone needs my ideas then I am also available.

Looking forward to new ideas.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Great! Congratulations

Share on facebook