Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Does Your Business Allow You to See the World?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Does Your Business Allow You to See the World?
    Many of us Entrepreneurs try to start something that we are not only passionate about, but a service to give back to those around us. But does that Business Plan include Traveling across the world? Or are you limiting yourself to only a local Aspect? It really takes ambition to grow a Small Business into a Giant, but many try to reach out in the effort of seeing the World by doing the very thing they love to do in their own Business. What kind of Business are you involved in or wanting to start? Will that Business take you across the world? Do you have a desire to see the world around you? Many Business Owners enjoy traveling because it is a great way to further their Market outside of their local comfort zone.

So what are your plans? Think big for a moment; What will you do to get out and see the World around you?

I have recently became a part of a great family of Business Entrepreneurs who Travel Across the world, and we always do so in Luxury. So why are you not with us? Why not get out, try something different and reach out to the world around you? Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? 10? or even 20? Will your business still be the same? Will you have looked back and be satisfied of the experiences you shared and gave to the world?

It is one thing to be a part of an Award-Winning Travel Club, but another to make money from living the life that you have always wanted. Now I am not here to tell you about the great opportunity I have for those who have craved to get out and see the world; I am here to see how traveling could help grow or even change the aspect of your Small Business.

So what are your plans on growing your small business into a Multi-Giant? Feel free to share how you plan to grow your Business and the goals that you have set for yourself in the years to come. What will your impact on the World be? Making a successful story always starts with making that first "One Dollar Bill."

Share on facebook

Independent Representative

Great Business Start that can take you Across the World.
    Actively looking for those who have always wanted to Travel the World. PM me if interested.
    Or Email Me At: journeyforumtravel@gmail.com

Why not go see the World? - "You Should Be Here"

2. Collapse Details
    No. It doesn't but I'm planning to travel soon because I'm sick of the place where I'm currently living. Too much people and too much stress, I need a vacation to get away from this stress.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    No. My business does not allow me to see the world. I own my own lawn care service. So i only work locally. Which is sad because i would like to travel one day. Although i cannot complain too much. At least i have a job so that i can support myself, a lot people do not have that.

Share on facebook

It's just business.

4. Collapse Details
    Ok my business is not all about travelling but I give myself a break once in a while just to cool the work environment.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    No my business does not allow me to travel the world. No I just get to stay local. I don't
    think I would like to travel a lot any way.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I am also staying local, but I would love to travel the world so I plan to make this a part of my business plans too. How good would it be to be able to claim your flights on tax for business related travel expenses.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Sadly no, working on my online business tends to keep me grounded locally. This doesn't mean that I can't take my laptop and start traveling while I work though. Anyway, I always envied my friends that work jobs that send them all over the world to fix issues or for training. Being payed by the company to travel and work at the same time seems awesome and something I miss dearly. But such is life. When you want to be free from the ties of a normal job you pay a certain price.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have great dreams, great hopes.

Since my business is closely tied to the entertainment industry maybe it's the Capital City of the entertainment world I'd like to travel to and operate my business from. To be honest I don't care much about the rest of the world.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Toshiba lapotp service in chennai Iam planning to do my business across chennai now

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    No my business does not allow me to see the world. I am one for taking vacations which I haven't taken one in awhile. I work at home doing 3d printing for hobbyist. 

Share on facebook