1. Collapse Details
    Can't seem to EXPLODE
    Guys,

Business is doing great. I'm a consultant and I hit 6 figures (Annually) just 3 months ago.

Initially, my motivation to earn money was so I can buy a proper recording studio gear.

My thing I always did was rap or make music. I light up when it comes to conversations about music. Genre doesn't matter.

After I got some nice killer gear and even took proper training to mix songs (Yeah like sound totally professional), I can't seem to
    decide.

I would like to concentrate on one thing. So I my results can EXPLODE!

The learning curve and the time 'mixing' makes me think is this really what I want to do? It's annoying as hell.

When I work too much, I feel like the music is pulling me back.

I'm tired of this sea saw battle. I love this financial success and I want more but what can i do? Like i don't believe in hobbies. I really want to dedicate myself to one thing. For example, I listen to ET the hip hop preacher a lot. His one thing is 'motivating' ppl. I want that 'ONE' thing. It can't be marketing and music.

I like my work a lot because the growth opportunity has blew my mind. However, again, this music stuff keeps pulling me back. When I actually start making it then the time and learning curve pissed me right off.

What the heck can I do? I've become somewhat of a success I guess but I want to really take things to the next level. Like I said, this sea saw battle sucks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    But its not very easy to explode.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Businesses who want to step up should take the risk. If you are not willing to take the risk, then, you will be stagnant. - Paul Savramis

Share on facebook