1. Collapse Details
    Home health care agency- start up
    Hello Everyone,
    I am in the planning stages of starting a home health care (in home senior care) business. I was scrolling through the application for the license necessary to operate the business. The application requires a licensed health professional to oversee the program (such a Registered Nurse). I am curious how to acquire this kind of talent, what does this offer typically look like- how do I determine a good salary, benefits, equity in the company, do I offer it as per Diem, ft, pt, work? I need to use their health professional credentials and tie them to the business as the "supervising health care professional" on the application for the home care agency to get a license. Any one familiar with this situation?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You'd better apply to special service or call center because I really doubt anyone is able to reply your question. For example, I make own soap based on Soap & Melt Goat's Milk and when I wanted to register it as a start up, I applied to a local entrepreneur company

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'm not familiar with that but you could contact this home care Adelaide company. They are a nice person, he'll be happy to help you with the documentation, and maybe some other advice. They're my home care company. The first time I contacted them after a party that took place in my apartment. Then, I called them after every party, even sugested them to some friends of mine, in which houses we also party. Very pleasant people to talk with while they clean your house. Hope you'll have relationships like this with your clients.

Share on facebook