Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best type of passive investment
    With the state that our economy is in today, what is the most practical and high income yielding investment practice? Would it be through a stock exchange, mutual funds, time deposits, etc?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The higher the yield the higher the risks, it's that simple really.
    I'd recommend the stock market, you can get a 2-3% yield with very low risk or obviously try to go for the 5%+ which already would include having some risky stocks in your portfolio. Also note that for passive income purposes, you should be prepared to keep your investment in the stock market for a long time (5-10 years) because if you need to get that money back in say, 1 year, you might have to be forced to sell at a loss because you need to liquidate that money.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Time deposits with very stable bank systems are the best way to earn passive income at the lowest risk possible. That would be a certain income with your hard earned money. Make sure the bank that you are going to give your money has insurance for the amount you are going to place so that there would be 0 percentage of loss if ever the bank becomes bankrupt. You wouldn't want to lose your hard earned money would you?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think it's just a matter of personal preference. Most of the paths you've mentioned are fairly secure and they all have different advantages and disadvantages. You'd just have to base your decision on the time you're willing to spend on locking up your money on the investment as some of them will tend to be more practical to leave your money in for longer periods of time than others, in which case, I'd personally suggest maybe putting majority of the investment capital percentage in those because they tend to be more stable - hence, the lower profit margins. As for HYIPs, I'd recommend only spending a small percentage of your investing capital on this, because it is high yield and therefore tends to be a little less stable, so it might be more practical to just spend what you can afford to lose when dealing with these programs.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Property would be the only investment I would make these days. In a safe location. Perth for example, where I live, is a great place for property investment.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by fredkawig View Post
    Time deposits with very stable bank systems are the best way to earn passive income at the lowest risk possible. That would be a certain income with your hard earned money. Make sure the bank that you are going to give your money has insurance for the amount you are going to place so that there would be 0 percentage of loss if ever the bank becomes bankrupt. You wouldn't want to lose your hard earned money would you?
    They are a very low risk investment but you can't really call it income anymore if the inflation rate is higher than the banks interest rate. (which it is in most western countries at the moment.) On top of that, just like with all investments, you're going to have to pay tax so even if you manage to find one where the interest rate is higher than inflation, you will probably still lose in the end.

Still worth to have some of your money on a bank account, but not all of it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Anywhere you canít see the most practical and high income yielding investment practice. But you can get high income from HYIP Program Script or lose money investing in bad hyip sites.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    In my point of view as far as i know hyip yield investment program is quite risky. At any time investment website can run away with all your hardwork money. So invest your money where your money is safe. Invest your money in bank and get 10% annually profit or invest in any property.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Everyone would like to hire from online investment. Otherwise most of the consumers are lose of their money in online. Hyip business is superior way to get money from internet. When you have faultless hyip script for your hyip sites further customers manually come to your site. If not you should lose your money in online. Without any doubt you be able to start hyip business with best hyip software.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    In my choice hyip investments is best for invest your money. And you must know about hyip investment site for how is popular quickly online and also know about why investors avoid them. Before investing hyip we have to know full detail about that hyip. You can avoid lose from hyip. And when you are invest money in legit hyip sites that will grant full support for your cash.

Share on facebook

Last edited by steve11; 05-31-2014 at 04:53 AM.