Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Health for Entrepreneurs needs validation
    Would you pay for tailored health plans made for entrepreneurs (meal plan/fitness plan)? Not selling, just asking if you see value in this.

My partner and I are in the process of creating a membership site and a coaching program/business to help entrepreneurs regain their health with such a busy schedule and potentially stressful lifestyle.

Every entrepreneur I have talked to says their business only gets better when they take care of their health.
    I was hoping to get some feedback on this and possibly some validation.

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, I agree with you. We need to work with our health and our life planing https://onplanners.com/planners/best-workout-journals. Start today.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I use a lot of good meal plans from my local nutricionist. It helped me a lot in terms of extra energy and concentration for my business venture.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It is a confirmation of what they have been with. We need to work with health and our life very strictly.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Agree. To keep our self healthy, must incorporated daily workout routine.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Con problemas de memoria debería ayudar https://espanolfarmacia.net/nootropil-generico/. Yo mismo lo bebí cuando estaba en la escuela, y tenía un fuerte estrés mental. él ayudó mucho.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Thanks for telling me about this entrepreneurship. But guys, right now I am looking for a wax pen vaporizer. This vape pod utilizes CBD oils which are good for mental health. You can visit gypsyvapes.com for a large selection of wax pens and wax vaporizers. If you also have any suggestion please let me know.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I don't think that it's a thing that you need to overpay. You need to understand this topic once and you will never need any help from health plans. I'm an entrepreneur too and have a lot of trouble with sleep. But after finding out Blessed CBD supplements, now I'm sleeping like a little baby.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    The validation is the thing that they always need. It is a confirmation of what they have been with. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi everyone, I wonder to know what do you think about yoga and its impact on our health? You know I have a friend who is practicing it for a long time and his life changed a lot during this period. He says that he feels now better and thanks to yoga he knows what his body needs. I know that it sounds a little strange but I really see the difference. He even shared this https://yogapractice.com/yoga/the-best-yoga-blocks/ site and told me to read and to inspire myself. So I feel exhausted and I'm thinking to start yoga. What do you guys think about this?

Share on facebook

Last edited by Tenzilla; 12-21-2020 at 07:30 AM.